93 SJ worth?

I came across a 93 minus the motor a guy wants to get rid of. It has an aluminum pole, aftermarket steering, cover, worx grate and an aftermarket plate. What would be a fair price? Im thinking about buying it for a build up I'm doing and selling off the parts I won't need. T

EvanB85

Team Poseur
I bought my '93 bone stock squarenose for $1500 with trailer. Minus the trailer, plus the mods, minus the motor????? I don't think I would pay $1000 for a square hull with a few mods. But what do I know?

Superjet 9195

Dude... you can jump that
I only paid $900 for a 95 square with a trailer and it had a b-pipe, aluminum flywheel, west coast head, and a few other mods. But..... the ski had been used pretty hard and the guy I bought it from was a little bit......................
huh???

Superjet 9195

Dude... you can jump that
Let me add that when I say the ski had been used hard I mean that it had been used like anyone would use it but the maintenance wasnt what it should have been and the guy made a few repairs himself which were what I would call not up to my standards, this is why I immediately took it all apart and have made a winter project out of it. Anyway, not important.

Yeh I think I'm gonna offer him 275 for it. The parts are worth a little more than that but I really only want the bottom, the ride plate and the grate. everything else I'll sell.

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
Start out lower, you can always come up on your price if he turns you down. Does he have any other buyers? If he wants to get rid of it to clean things up around his house, then you have a buyers market. His wife would probably pay you to take it away if she is like mine. You know what the parts are worth if you sold them but he probably does not else he would part it out him self and sell them on ebay. Play your cards right and you could come out real good on this deal. I noticed you said you wanted to pay a fair price, but what is fair for a ski that is 13 years old with no motor?

Yeh I think I'm gonna offer him 275 for it. The parts are worth a little more than that but I really only want the bottom, the ride plate and the grate. everything else I'll sell.

Start out lower, you can always come up on your price if he turns you down. Does he have any other buyers? If he wants to get rid of it to clean things up around his house, then you have a buyers market. His wife would probably pay you to take it away if she is like mine. You know what the parts are worth if you sold them but he probably does not else he would part it out him self and sell them on ebay. Play your cards right and you could come out real good on this deal. I noticed you said you wanted to pay a fair price, but what is fair for a ski that is 13 years old with no motor?

I actually came across it when i was getting my top end rebuilt on my blaster. He owns a business called Bests powerhouse ( they work on waverunners and sleds). I dont know if he will take less because he knows the pole was expensive but i will see what i can get it for. Thanks

Top Bottom