Super Jet 96 Round - Re-doing it again, need help finding original.

anyone know where the orginal build thread for this ski is? I just got it and plan to cut the floor out and put a scupper in. From there its new paint and mostly cosmetic stuff. I will update as I go. Would really like to find the original thread... Someone please help me find it.

IMAG0191.jpgIMAG0189.jpg

been running a good sump pump valve (cost me $29) from the local plumbing shop in my square for 2 seasons now, not one problem. I did glue a threaded inspection cap to the inside of it, so anytime I want to cap it I can.

Chadman - if you know of his screen name on the X that would be cool, I am just trying to locate the original build thread. I am curious as to how/what he used for footholds, foam, glass etc after cutting it all apart.

chadman154

#Itsonlymoney !!!!!
been running a good sump pump valve (cost me $29) from the local plumbing shop in my square for 2 seasons now, not one problem. I did glue a threaded inspection cap to the inside of it, so anytime I want to cap it I can.

Chadman - if you know of his screen name on the X that would be cool, I am just trying to locate the original build thread. I am curious as to how/what he used for footholds, foam, glass etc after cutting it all apart.

I cant find a build thread for it, sorry.

anyone have any photos of how they nestled a scupper tube inside a RN hull? When I did this on my square there weren't the mounts (if you want to call them that) and bolts on either side of the bulkhead... I did 2" on my SN, would like to do the same on this but space is limited... Help.

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
drill through those mounts , they are mounts for the bulkhead during assembly//// I have used a 2 in hole saw on my last rn and just went through that piece

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
If you're cutting the tray out/refoaming, then put 2 45degree fittings in the scupper tube and offset it toward the center of the hull so it's at the lowest point possible. I have a picture of how I did mine way back when around here somewhere.

attachment.php

Last edited:

jetnut_118

Blackjack Performance
The motor was ported by Doug Flannery I can get you his number if you would like? Justin put lots of time on this motor I would bore it and put fresh pistons at it.

Scupper tube is in. And for all you naysayers, I have run this same thing on my SN for 3 years now, not one hiccup yet. In the event I do have one, I put an inspection end on it, that way I can cap it quick if it starts leaking.

IMAG0457.jpgIMAG0458.jpgIMAG0459.jpgIMAG0460.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0456.jpg
    IMAG0456.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Top Bottom