A+ 3M Pinstripe Removal Wheel-Decal removal-A+ Results!!!!!!

2006superjet

just one more part....
Well i picked up this little beauty at 4pm and now its 530.
worked wonders on every single part of ski. even over full stickers that have not been peeled to expose the leftover glue. also worked on blowsion sicker on top of oem hood decal glue.

nothing is scratch-everything came out shinny and new--

would recomend 100%

will prob do my 300sx makes the skis look nice and clean and new--er

just atach it to a drill use high speed and work it up and down. easy and a no brainer!!

sells for 36

i will sell mine 25 shipped if you cant get one.

Attachments

• IMG01595.jpg
    IMG01595.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG01596.jpg
    IMG01596.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG01597.jpg
    IMG01597.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG01600.jpg
    IMG01600.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG01606.jpg
    IMG01606.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 249

aqua

the taco
is this the rubber wheel that looks like it is made out of eraser....if so skicrazy has one and they do work good. no scratches and yes it takes glue off too.

stanton

High on jetskis.
danm i got one made by astro pnenumatic tool company called the smart eraser pad 400e that cost 16$. dude at the paint store said it was the good one.
it says not to use it in a drill but i did anyways and it took me 2 hours start to finish.

keefer

T1
It looks like yellow eraser material with a mandrel built in. These work great for removing decals, or left over hydroturf that won't peel off if on a painted area. I have used these for years and it is the best / easiest way to get the job done IMO.

2006superjet

just one more part....
pic

there is and bit for it to attach to a drill. its lasts to only went down about 4-5mm and still has lots of rubber left

Attachments

• ZZ3000.jpg
    ZZ3000.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 164

keefer

T1
danm i got one made by astro pnenumatic tool company called the smart eraser pad 400e that cost 16$. dude at the paint store said it was the good one.
it says not to use it in a drill but i did anyways and it took me 2 hours start to finish.

I can see why it says that, the drill motor gets pretty hot and could overheat. I always just break the job up into multiple sessions to allow the drill cool down.

2006superjet

just one more part....
ya

the 3m says not to go over 4k rpm and my drill only goes 1200 or somthing like. a drill works cause everone has one the bit will fit a drill. it would be easy to use on a strait drill or maybe die grinder. whatever get one they are great. works on cars to after taking off emblems.

ski_crazy

ISJWTA member #5
I live using those wheels. I think I got aqua and Fountain converted to using one instead of a heat gun. I have the same one pictured and the only problem I had with mine was I got it to hot and the center metal arbor melted the threads of the center plastic. Some five minute two part epoxy and time for the glue to set up and I was good to go.

2006superjet

just one more part....
any

car paint place. i had to call around not at hub auto supply ended up going to a place that sells to the gen public. hardcore car stuff ie. detail stuff. sparyers. tapes and such. you can get mine if you want. i did it in about 3 min intervals the pad and drill do get hot......lots of friction.

never use goof off on the hood.. or anything imo.

stanton

High on jetskis.
I can see why it says that, the drill motor gets pretty hot and could overheat. I always just break the job up into multiple sessions to allow the drill cool down.

thats just the one i got. it has(had) a threaded shank so you cant use a drill without modification and theres tons of warnings. i got a nice drill with a big fan so it didnt overheat.

route66

240z with a 383
for sure, those things rock. I just used one on my square after goo gone didn't work. I got the astro one, too, with the threaded arbor. I just really cranked on the chuck on my air drill and it worked fine.

Top Bottom