A Dirtbike/party/gun home videos of mine

ctatv

2strokes forever
Didnt know if I should put this here or dirt so mods can move if so but heres a few vids I put together a few years back with some old footage I had from here and there. Nothing too spectacular just from some random days decided to bring the video camera along. Some of it is in my yard actually mom mom videoed it the rest is up at my buddy's place he has 500 acres. Should give a few laughs... I used Adobe Premier to put them together I think the editing wasnt that bad sadly though footage is what it is, just slow days with my friends who arent anywhere near awsome camera men but check them out...

in terms of age some has date stamps I graduated highschool in 04 (im 22) finished up college classes" fingers crossed" yesterday (thursday) long as this finance class goes through should be getting the diploma...

Added a little info about each vid cause as you can tell its late, im bored and in the process of moving all my crap into my pickup truck to go home from school in the morning ENJOY!

Assorted riding to music 8min long. (Me: Quadzilla, Blue Yamaha Wolverine, White Polaris Trailboss 325, Yamaha RT-180, Arctic Cat 440 sled, & 400ex wheelies in the grass no helmet, Chrysler 300m) (Tyler: Blue Yamaha Warrior & friend's 400ex in the snow) (John: Green Honda Recon [really slow right before fast quadzilla]) (Wendle: owns 400ex only seen on his own atv riding down a hill and really really bad wheelie attemp)
Braap by Evan 2.avi

My Quadzilla (500cc powervalved 2 stroke atv by suzuki I bought for 1300, rebuilt over 3 years and sold for 3300). No music just that purr of the 2 stroke:brap:Also a few shots of my Yamaha RT-180 trail bike
QUADZILLA by Evan

Some early spring shooting w/ pantera (mossberg 500 i belive, Ruger P90 .45, Kel Tec .32 compact, remington shotgun)
QUADZILLA by Evan

Some summer shooting on my buddys back porch (two Mosin Nagants [one carbine with side folding bayo other full size. Same gun from "enemy at the gates" it was the russian infantry rifle before the sks/ak shoots the 7.62x54R which is similar size to a 308 but 138 grain or so and only like 4 cents a shot], Ruger P90 .45, 308 with bipod and scope, & SAGA [AK47 chambered in 308] (Me: Long hair no shirt shooting Ruger)
Guns_Chill.avi

EXIT kick: my buddy Brandon freshman year kicking an exit sign in dorm hallway (is a great laugh)

Second kick FTL (for the loss)

Brando exit kick

Last edited:
Top Bottom