Other A lot of new companies, what's up with the undercutting?

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
true!! how come nobody ever accused titan, Maxx or ATP of copying RRP's adjustable pole??

there are quite a few double standard in this sport/hobby...it's almost like politics!!

and now that I think about it, everybody copied the kawasaki 440s (a stand up with a pole)

so tru

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
true!! how come nobody ever accused titan, Maxx or ATP of copying RRP's adjustable pole??

there are quite a few double standard in this sport/hobby...it's almost like politics!!

and now that I think about it, everybody copied the kawasaki 440s (a stand up with a pole)

Because everyone uses RRP's, lol.

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Huh? I thought Tubbies were the big knock off story. But why are we talking about knock offs in the undercutting prices thread?? Mental note: start knock off thread to duscuss ripping off tubbies, brap straps, RRP poles, 440's, stunt hulls, 24/7 hoods, footholds, GRS carbs, skat pumps, holy hell! why not just splash a Freak while we're at it?!

And why is anyone complaining about MSRP anyway. It's a suggested price, and most manufacturers I've dealt with don't mandate a zero discount policy. They do however aggree not to advertise their own products below their own MSRP. Some allow advertisement at up to X% below MSRP, so the OP's argument is flawed.

There, just re-railed this conversation!

Huh? I thought Tubbies were the big knock off story. But why are we talking about knock offs in the undercutting prices thread?? Mental note: start knock off thread to duscuss ripping off tubbies, brap straps, RRP poles, 440's, stunt hulls, 24/7 hoods, footholds, GRS carbs, skat pumps, holy hell! why not just splash a Freak while we're at it?!

And why is anyone complaining about MSRP anyway. It's a suggested price, and most manufacturers I've dealt with don't mandate a zero discount policy. They do however aggree not to advertise their own products below their own MSRP. Some allow advertisement at up to X% below MSRP, so the OP's argument is flawed.

There, just re-railed this conversation!

I was wondering the same thing about how the topic took a turn the way it did. People started bringing up Intellectual Property and I thought some how some way this thread might have started to bring up SOPA & PIPA aswell. lol

After reading the 10 pages of useless bull:):):):) that has been posted in this thread the only question i have to ask is why did Zeski25 even bring this topic up? Does he own a company that is directly affected by the so called " Undercutting " or is he just merely making a statement for others that are not willing to speak up?????

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
Hey dont forget the Starbar pole which is almost a complete copy of a RRP/MAXX/ATP/x/x/x/. Steve, are you saying ATP came up with that one first?

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I thought you brought the popcorn? Where is it? hehehehe LMAO

De-rail into the worst train wreck ever-now we just need Pancake 'wigout' Pete to chime in.....

Unlike others he grew up and realized what is more important.

Top Bottom