A new idea for my next ski?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haters and helpers alike...I welcome your thoughts.

Anyway, I am thinking about a totally different approach to my next ski after having sold the 440 and hopefully I can get it sorted quickly to not lose the whole of the remaining nice weather weeks.

So in thinking about and reading the whole gas to oil ratio thread, I realized if possible I would prefer to not have to worry about that. I recently had a GoPed scooter and forgot to mix the oil and screwed up that engine and I don't like the idea of spending a lot of money on a ski and messing it up on accident. So...I want to do more research and get input on a 4-stroke ski to avoid this issue.

I googled and while I can find a price, i am sure it ain't cheap...something like this Benelli would be awesome I think http://www.benellijetskis.com/b3s-extreme Not necessarily the high end but something like that would be sweet I think!

What other 4-stroke options are there?

And wouldn't a 4-stroke me more quiet? I can live with the loudness of a 2 stroke but would definitely pay more for it to be more quiet if in fact the 4-stroke helps with that.

I am sure a backflip can be done on either a 2 or 4-stroke so long as the engine has enough power so i dont think thats a factor.

thanks in advance!

Joker

...chaos? Its Fair!
5y7epuga.jpg

Tyrant1919

Site Supporter
Ha! I have one even left.

I'm not busting your chops, but putting oil in your gas before you put it in your ski is the EASIEST thing to remember. Maybe I am busting your chops now that I think about it. If you can't remember that, I dunno what to tell you.

Benellis are tanks and weigh more than an SXR. They're awesome race skis though. A bit expensive.

Other 4 stroke options in a standup? Virtually none.

4 stroke quieter? A bit. A bone stock SXR or superjet is pretty quiet if you ask me.

Flatwater backflip has not happened on a 4 stroke and probably won't for the foreseeable future.

Joker

...chaos? Its Fair!
Ha! I have one even left.

I'm not busting your chops, but putting oil in your gas before you put it in your ski is the EASIEST thing to remember. Maybe I am busting your chops now that I think about it. If you can't remember that, I dunno what to tell you.

Benellis are tanks and weigh more than an SXR. They're awesome race skis though. A bit expensive.

Other 4 stroke options in a standup? Virtually none.

4 stroke quieter? A bit. A bone stock SXR or superjet is pretty quiet if you ask me.

Flatwater backflip has not happened on a 4 stroke and probably won't for the foreseeable future.
In all seriousness I hope you didn't take his post serious. His last like 10 threads have trolololololol written all over them

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Unfortunately no 4 strokes available for freestyle yet. Also if there were, they are HEAVY motors compared to our 2 strokes. And for freestyle you can't run fuel injection yet either, due to water ingestion. Water and electronics don't get along. So have your son mix up some 2 stroke and get out there and enjoy the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom