Acronyms

KR

www.krlines.com
I have no idea what anyone is saying anymore, WOT, P/N, CATL, MFI etc. Post some acronyms with the meaning so the rest of us can understand what is being said.

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
this could be a funny thread i remeber the first time in the for sale section i was what the hell is ttt, i see it everywhere and it means to the top

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
I have no idea what anyone is saying anymore, WOT, P/N, CATL, MFI etc. Post some acronyms with the meaning so the rest of us can understand what is being said.

CATL is cheap ass total loss for SX-Rs.

Acronyms spell words, abbreviations do not. All the things you listed are abbreviations, not acronyms.

CATS would be an acronym, for example.

KR

www.krlines.com
CATL is cheap ass total loss for SX-Rs.

Acronyms spell words, abbreviations do not. All the things you listed are abbreviations, not acronyms.

CATS would be an acronym, for example.

I'm sorry, I don't want to cause an argument but I have to correct you on this for your future reference.

An acronym is the initials that stand for the word. (National Aeronautics Space Administration-NASA)

Abbreviations are shortening a word (wednesday-wed)

WTF, CATS, RN, TTT, those are acronyms.

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
I'm sorry, I don't want to cause an argument but I have to correct you on this for your future reference.

An acronym is the initials that stand for the word. (National Aeronautics Space Administration-NASA)

Abbreviations are shortening a word (wednesday-wed)

WTF, CATS, RN, TTT, those are acronyms.

It's ok but no, you're wrong.

Acronyms spell words, abbreviations do not. Acronyms are stated as words, abbreviations are not. WTF and TTT aren't acronyms, they're abbreviations. CATS is an acronym.

A lot of people get this wrong.

Top Bottom