Addicted in Baja!

BlowStuffUp

Twinkle Toes
i think that joe kenney should stop going so big and making the rest of us look bad.

despite the overcast conditions, ronny, you still pulled through with some awesome pictures. way to work your magic.

Did anyone get any pics of Bristyn????

Preston you are so great!!! It was awesome to get a chance to hang with you!!! Thanks for entertainin' Bristyn & letting her bug you!! LOL!!

Prem1x

Tinkering obsessed
LisaLisa said:
If you're interested, you folks might want to start checking flights into the Central or Southern California coast (with rental car if you hit SoCal) in, oh, saaaaaaaaaaay about the third weekend in October. Ship a tent and some sleeping bags for use on the beach, 'cause once you arrive, the show will be so freakishly amazing, you will want to camp on your spot.

More to come.....on that.

ACT
plussign.gif
TOGETHER
equalssign.gif
PEOPLE COME :thewave:

ACT
minus.jpg
INFORMATION
equalssign.gif
PEOPLE DON"T GET TO :thumbsdown:

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
Moondance said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......i love tequila:Banane01:

Me too! :boggled: I wouldn't say I drank a lot of Tequilla there, but my liver was wearing a sombrero. :bigeyes:

How bout some pics of a sexy red ski with white mats. I hear that ski rips!!!:biggthumpup:

daylite67

Paint Ride Shoot Edit
Really really great stuff.
Ronny your pictures are, as always, top notch and inspiring.

And my paint looks good upside down! :Banane01:

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
that picture doesn't even show the worst of it. By monday, there was hardly anything left. The reinforcement is completely delaminated, and it's flexible almost up to the nose piece.

Funniest part of it is that Ross just isn't a nose smasher. It's not really his style to hit bottom. Guess it's just part of getting used to the SJ. :)

Ally

Official Beach Bitch
oh wow..........the don julio.........and i don't even like tequila........but we made good friends this past weekend..............haha :bigeyes:

thanks everyone -- Ross, Jerry, Mike, Joe, Eddie, Taylor, Preston, Brad, Lisa, Laurel, and of course Chris and Rhonda! sorry if i left anyone out -- but thanks to all of you guys (and gals)! i had so much fun i can't even tell ya :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01:

it was definitely quite an experience in Mexico.........and totally awesome to watch the west coast guys ride -- you guys are siiiiiiiick!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: i only wish we lived closer :frown:

oh well, we'll just have to do it again sometime! :wink:

BlowStuffUp

Twinkle Toes
mmm the don was good. it gave me the liquid courage to put azhiaziam stickers in places they probably shouldnt have been. i found a bottle of it for 25 bucks at the local gas station. if i had any money left i would have bought it.

laurel, me and brystine had an awesome time. i think that she was probably the person closest to my age, and i think that we have the same maturity level (mine being very low and hers being very high) so it was nice being able to relate to someone. i had a great time with you and will also. you guys are awesome people.

sclevela

X-H2O
Ra-Honda said:
Ok--I got some of my Mexico pics up--will get the rest up tomorrow--can't do anymore now because I am going blind....:boggled:

link?

i can never figure out how to get to a specific persons gallery

Top Bottom