Addicted to the sport

autumn

believe it....
Sorry, without pictures....I"m going to have to assume you are lying.

well i have nothing to prove here, but many people know how hard i worked to re-build my ski this summer, and doing it alone took longer than planned:banghead: it's hard for a small girl like me to hold and wrench things at the same time:) but i did it! i took pics of the process, but since i did it alone, none of me in the pics...but ratti was there to take shots of me doing what i do best...turf:)

100_0754.jpg

100_0752.jpg

Picture014.jpg

990999570_l.jpg

990997279_l.jpg

990998473_l.jpg

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Is that evidence enough??

oh not to mention shes ranked #3 in the US in womens ski limited, which she obtained with borrowing big kahuna's STOCK ski ...hmm she also rides surf and FS but you dont hear all of us wettin our pants about it

All ridin and wrenchin chics rule bro.:headbang:

Rockstar

Dicksmacker

oh not to mention shes ranked #3 in the US in womens ski limited, which she obtained with borrowing big kahuna's STOCK ski ...hmm she also rides surf and FS but you dont hear all of us wettin our pants about it

Basically...My girlfriends c0ck is bigger than your girlfriends c0ck. :biggrin:

I may have missed something but girls are just as capable as guys nowadays..:cool2: Very impressive BTW Autumn...

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski

Monkeys like to play tetherball

Last edited:

RadRat

www.proridermag.com
:rolleyes:

I was joking:bigeyes: Calm yourself. I know a chick is better than me, I can admit that. :drillsergeant: If I would have known the serious police were here I wouldnt have commented sorry :rolleyes:

its all good bro, but sometimes its insulting to be called a liar:wink:

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
its all good bro, but sometimes its insulting to be called a liar:wink:

I wasnt talking about her capabilities. I was talking about the picture that we were all refering to, of the girl that looked like she had no clothes on. Go back and read towards the beginning. Sorry I am going to edit the other post, I am not in a good mood today. sorry :biggthumpup:

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
i love girls and jetskis!!!

there are alot of us out there that are doing our own sh@t and lookin beautiful at the same time....yah for bikini's:woot:

but most of us girls get our sh@t done so that we can acctually ride and not lay on the beach like bums....and we leave the hot pics behind closed doors for the eyes of the guys we love:)

so.....dirtybird.....unless your gonna pay me :)dunno:i need a new hood)....go find your own chick who rides :biggrin:

btw... pink is for girls....

Autumn>:nutkick:<Me ....I wish, good luck finding a hot chick that isnt 'stuck up' here in MI, let alone finding one that rides stand ups :frown: Its not pink, its Salmon :biggrin:

autumn

believe it....
:haha:

'don't hit that red button.....you know what....you hit that red button.....cause your good at hittin that red button.....you know what....i love you.....'

:haha:

thank you twinkle toes:)

Y

yamaslut

:Banane09: :Banane09: :Banane09: :Banane09:

You Girlys Kick Ass

:biggthumpup: way to represent​

BlowStuffUp

Twinkle Toes
hey now hey now. theres more behind all that, that chris "conveniently" left out.

being on the same beach as jk, tc, ross champion, mike serlin, jerry jones, and luke monsun for a whole weekend makes girls do back flips, it makes me jump in the air and wiggle my feet in joy.

i was wondering when all of this was going to surface...

XPracer

The original Mr. Mehoff
wanted: one florida girl who loves to ride and wrench to replace current one who just b!tches and complains about me doing it. Apply via PM :banghead:
I wish mine was supportive of my addiction.

Way to go girls. Keep it up. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Top Bottom