Addicted to the sport

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
hey now hey now. theres more behind all that, that chris "conveniently" left out.

being on the same beach as jk, tc, ross champion, mike serlin, jerry jones, and luke monsun for a whole weekend makes girls do back flips, it makes me jump in the air and wiggle my feet in joy.

i was wondering when all of this was going to surface...

hey now...i filmed everything i was around for...you can't be mad cause i missed the first part of all of that...

to set the record straight...

we go to mexico...the room right next to us was where eddie and crew stayed the first two nights...on the last night they left, so we had new neighbors...

neighbors, who, did not appreciate the sonic levels we could achieve after some lobster and tequila...some words were exchanged...p-dizzle decides he want to lose his lobster on these peoples doorstep...

now you see where it came from...although...p-dizzle, you missed the doorstep my friend..

now the twinkle toes thing, you can blame that one on lisa, she talked you into doing it agian for the camera...

you and serlin can rest comfortably though in the thought that i have been hooked to death cab for cutie and postal service ever since that trip though...

can't wait to see you in daytona bro!!

chris

i love girls and jetskis!!!

there are alot of us out there that are doing our own sh@t and lookin beautiful at the same time....yah for bikini's:woot:

but most of us girls get our sh@t done so that we can acctually ride and not lay on the beach like bums....and we leave the hot pics behind closed doors for the eyes of the guys we love:)

so.....dirtybird.....unless your gonna pay me :)dunno:i need a new hood)....go find your own chick who rides :biggrin:

btw... pink is for girls....

not pink, "salmon"

BlowStuffUp

Twinkle Toes
yeah man cant wait to see you either. im glad you got into the death cab and p serve. kinda puts you in the laid back so cal mood. i have a feeling that theyre not going to be blasting that from the PA in daytona though...

Rockstar

Dicksmacker
yeah man cant wait to see you either. im glad you got into the death cab and p serve. kinda puts you in the laid back so cal mood. i have a feeling that theyre not going to be blasting that from the PA in daytona though...

Death Cab for Cutie? They are really an awesome group. Also extremely mellow and chill. I love them! BUT.... I wouldnt recommend listening to that before or while you ride. It should be some punk rock or some METAL! Get the blood pumping guys!:headbang:

Last edited:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
Death Cab for Cutie? They are really an awesome group. Also extremely mellow and chill. I love them! BUT.... I wouldnt recommend listening to that before or while you ride. It should be some punk rock or some METAL! Get the blood pumping guys!:headbang:
rockstar, you should check out morgot and the nuclear so and so's, very mellow and chill. I've also got the new cursive if you want to check it out...

BlowStuffUp

Twinkle Toes
ive only heard a little bit of cursive, but i do like what i hear.

i definatly wont put any of this music on before i ride. i either listen to KSE or as i lay dying before i ride.

Y

yamaslut

i definatly wont put any of this music on before i ride. i either listen to KSE or as i lay dying before i ride.

KSE rips

I love that sound

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member

cursives best album is Ugly Organ check that on out first. we just saw them last week in orlando. :biggthumpup:

Last edited:

BlowStuffUp

Twinkle Toes
maybe a little KSE on the PA?

i dont usually use my PA for music. whenever i use it, im telling angels fans that their team sucks, i dont even really like baseball, i just like to piss people off, and down here theyre pretty pridefull. im either saying that or telling some cyclist that he has killer shorts, they usually like that.

my buddy has some connections with as i lay dying. when it came time for my friend to redocrd their latest album they didnt have a drummer so they got the drummer for as i lay to record for them.

Rockstar

Dicksmacker
As I Lay Dying is f*kin sweet! My band opened up for them a couple years ago and we all met them. It was sweet. They werent quite as popular then but still ripped! I dont like KSE like I use to. I like there older stuff more.

Y

yamaslut

As I Lay Dying is f*kin sweet! My band opened up for them a couple years ago and we all met them. It was sweet. They werent quite as popular then but still ripped! I dont like KSE like I use to. I like there older stuff more.

yes... Jessie was the man

Y

yamaslut

You know whats up!

I personally think Jessie is one of the best vocalist I have ever heard...
His vocal skillz are just unreal

Have you heard "Blood and Flames" off the Roadrunner United CD??
cool old shcool track where Jessie is singing noramal vocal style..
groovy track..

Rockstar

Dicksmacker
I personally think Jessie is one of the best vocalist I have ever heard...
His vocal skillz are just unreal

Have you heard "Blood and Flames" off the Roadrunner United CD??
cool old shcool track where Jessie is singing noramal vocal style..
groovy track..

No I havent heard that track yet. Im gonna have to look that one up!

Top Bottom