Blaster adios zxi1100 hello wb1

ski-1.jpg

ditched my zxi couch and picked up a wb1, love this ski, came with the bars a 13/17 solas, and an intake grate, and I gave it a quick buff. Runs good and super fun. Only question I have is my pisser in the rear is a steady flow but doesnt shoot out in the air like I see in some pics/vids of blasters. Have run it for hours and no overheating issues etc, like i said its a constant stream just doesnt shoot out 6 ft in the air. Also I did a blockoff plate this wknd and converted to premix, running 50-1 now, I see some guys run 40-1, any issues with fouling plugs at 40-1? Thanks for the responses. Tom

Also tenativly looking for a factory mod pipe as Ive read it really wakes the motor up. What rejetting is required with a pipe?

the pisser/ water outlet is usually on the side of the ski. the water stream that comes out the back of the ski is not from your cooling system. yours must have been taken off it acts like a fag i mean flag so people can see you better thats all.
a b pipe can wake up you ski a lot. jetting matters what type of engine and carb set up you have. find and get the pipe, then reasearch jetting . if you put on a b-pipe most likley should go with two cooling lines too. . the mods you can do to that ski are unlimited. b-pipe is a nice one to start. highter compression/ aftermarket head is also a big gain for that ski..

wow I suck, welp least I know that has nada to do with cooling now and dont care to improve it. Ill keep an eye out for a deal on a pipe, I see them fetching north of 600, rather put that in gas for now. Stock ski 87 89 or 93? I have been running 93 in mine for the time being.

AZRIDER

stupid desert
run 40/1 tobe safe but it aint crucial
I run any octane gasoline in stock motors but I do prefer premium; just not always available at the marina/ mexico so whatever works until you raise compresion

Top Bottom