Freestyle Adjustable BOB Holds - Now Available!

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
So we've finally gotten enough time to start messing around with the BOB holds on a super jet. We took a round nose hull, and started messing with the tray. So far, we've cut it up so the Super Jet tray is as wide as the BOB tray. We're going to start mocking up the foot holds and work on a jig to set them up right and do some testing for you guys.

Overall, we should have BOB Holds for the Super Jet by the end of this week. No price yet, as we still need to determine the cost to have a set made, but they WILL be cheaper than the RRP foot holds.

http://www.theskiclinicstore.com/Adjustable-BOB-Footholds_p_49.html

Last edited:

Watty

Random Performance
Very interested. My Superjet tray is already setup for this, but I need an option to bolt some holds on. Fling us some pics!

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Couldn't wait... rrp's are in, but still want to see how these set up. I like the rrp's, but they aren't too close to the side of the hull after mounting. I think they are close to 2" away from the side of the hull. Can't wait to see some pics!!

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Went to take some pictures, but our Fiberglass guy started ranting how they're not done, but they look pretty done to me. I'm trying to get some pictures, but it might be a little while. :rant:

Went to take some pictures, but our Fiberglass guy started ranting how they're not done, but they look pretty done to me. I'm trying to get some pictures, but it might be a little while. :rant:

Take some pics while hes out for lunch... :biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom