after party

nick,dont abandon the coliseum man that place rocked,doing the party at a club and having the early drink hook up you had going on was the shizz, We were all feeling right before it was time to pay for them

Is it a bar or a club like the coliseum,having a party like that at a actual club with a dj made it way cool. It would be hard to do yourself one up better after that place bud,it rocked

niccce,only thing bad about the coliseum was gettin everyone there

I didn't think it was bad getting there AT ALL.. I stayed a ways down the beach, at the La Playa, and the limo came to the hotel and picked us up. Doesn't get any easier than that. I'm sure whatever Nick has in mind will be the shiz.

I didn't think it was bad getting there AT ALL.. I stayed a ways down the beach, at the La Playa, and the limo came to the hotel and picked us up. Doesn't get any easier than that. I'm sure whatever Nick has in mind will be the shiz.

the new club is beachside and is only 2 miles up the beach... right in the same location where we had the after party at the other place next to lollipops

razzles is the shzt! is the best nightclub in daytona for over 25 years !!!hold over 900ppl and have the best vip area in town and they got a pole for the whores!!!!!+-

Top Bottom