aftermarket wear rings (like wsm)

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I just did a little search for you, if you want just the WSM replacement plastic sleeve go here, it's only 32 bucks, I pretty well only deal with these guys and they've been great to me...

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/tpl/cmn/prodlist.jsp?store=Main&category=505&brandId=857&np=

I have runned one in my boston whaler jet boat for about a year with absolutely no issues. I would recommend getting a spare plastic wear replacement ring just to have has a back up.
I would also recommend for all those that leaves their skis parked by the water, especially salt, to get one.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
my buddy ran his today with the new wsm plastic ring. a little more bottom and a mph up top. that old one was hurting.

when he put the prop back in it wouldn't even spin by hand, but as soon as the ski fired up it found its home.

cookerq62

Life's Been Good
my buddy ran his today with the new wsm plastic ring. a little more bottom and a mph up top. that old one was hurting.

when he put the prop back in it wouldn't even spin by hand, but as soon as the ski fired up it found its home.

Thats how the OEM SeaDoo one was I put in. The one I put in my xl800 went in just like an OEM stainless one. I wonder how the Delrin ones SBT sells are.

Top Bottom