Surfriding Alans FP2 Jetmaniac build

finally finished and on the water from the short ride i had on it the power is crazy even though its still running in launched out the water a good foot with only half throttlehaving some pump issues but hopefully will be on the water again very soon
IMG_0104.jpgIMG_0105.jpgIMG_0106.jpgIMG_0107.jpgIMG_0108.jpgIMG_0109.jpgIMG_0110.jpgIMG_0111.jpgIMG_0112.jpgIMG_0113.jpg

Just tried to make the rest of it look as clean the motor.
Those graphics come with the hull still waiting on the FP2 graphics to finish it off

Thanks man.
finally got a good ride on it today and it is crazy hull responds to every little move you make cannot really fault it the motor has alot of power but is very smooth in power curve

Blue

Judging your cheapness
Alan. Thats a sweet ski. I think thats one of the coolest looking motors we built so far. I hope your enjoying it. Thanks for your support.

Yeah thanks blue the motor looked amazing when I got it I was worried about putting it in the ski the motor needs to be put on display. I have only had one ride on it since getting the pump back in but it has plenty of power just got to get rid of the ATP intake grate it's like a massive brake when you get off the gas

Top Bottom