All electric PWC goes 50 mph

after further reading their "why electric" section,it seems they are more foe than friends to the current pwc industry.
were did they get these numbers?
what a load of crap!

Shrivel

Requires therapy.
after further reading their "why electric" section,it seems they are more foe than friends to the current pwc industry.
were did they get these numbers?
what a load of crap!

It does appear that they are at the present more "anti" PWC, and I'd like to know where those "stats" came from as well. On the bright side, there's no reason that couches can't start moving in this direction soon - the average couch rider on Sunday afternoon doesn't need to go 70 mph and could do just fine on a machine such as this. Leave the noise and environmental polluting to us few folks that must have higher performance.

It does appear that they are at the present more "anti" PWC, and I'd like to know where those "stats" came from as well. On the bright side, there's no reason that couches can't start moving in this direction soon - the average couch rider on Sunday afternoon doesn't need to go 70 mph and could do just fine on a machine such as this. Leave the noise and environmental polluting to us few folks that must have higher performance.

i won't a problem with paying a "polluter tax" if need be.
electric pwc are still years away imo.the range and performance are still short of people's expectations.
love to know how much that unit weighs as well.extra weight on trailer=extra fuel to get it to the water.:biggrin:

If he thinks that is 50 MPH he is dreaming. He almost couldn't catch that sail boat. Is that a Honda hull? That thing alone will weight close to 500 pounds bare then a 40 to 60 HP motor. That is what it would take to get that hull to 30 MPH. Then 6 deep cycle 8 volt batteries to get 48 volts of power would be adding around 1000 to 1200 pounds.

This guy is a quack. Here is a post from Mr. Bluewater [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]Gasoline engines in personal watercraft produce piercing noises that can be heard for 10’s of miles[/FONT]

My ski is about the loudest that I have heard and at 3/4 mile across a quiet lake it can barely be heard.

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

ski4

gonzo
it's a great idea. it's gonna start some where some how
just like the 4 stroke movement and fuel injected movement that was said could not be done

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
oh it can totally BE done...i just dont think at the stage its at it will be cost effective AT ALL. nor the performance they claim.
i agree its a start. but thats all it is. its not the end all be all they seem to think.

Top Bottom