All I have left

Well before the hike to florida I decided to take some pictures thank god even know Mike told me I wasting my time lol. Well here are the pictures of what was supposed to be my dream ski.

Attachments

• 608.jpg
    608.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 609.jpg
    609.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 610.jpg
    610.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 61
  • srthg.jpg
    srthg.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 612.jpg
    612.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
a few more

Attachments

• 613.jpg
    613.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 614.jpg
    614.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 615.jpg
    615.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 45
  • e6uy.jpg
    e6uy.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 47
  • tu.jpg
    tu.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 44

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
gorgeous boat you have there.I was really excited about riding it,but poop happens i guess we could say.Im sorry again about splashing you when it was going down,i had no idea what was going on at the time.You will get another, and it will be better.Just foam the next one LOL

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
gorgeous boat you have there.I was really excited about riding it,but poop happens i guess we could say.Im sorry again about splashing you when it was going down,i had no idea what was going on at the time.You will get another, and it will be better.Just foam the next one LOL

Why?

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
That crossbar on the handlebar looks like I could just barely hook it with a big rebar hook:scratchchin:

just knowing how much you lost on this trip!!!don't make me feel bad about the money i spent.....sorry about your ski!!!makes me sick and its not my ski...:puke:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Well before the hike to florida I decided to take some pictures thank god even know Mike told me I wasting my time lol. Well here are the pictures of what was supposed to be my dream ski.

The pics aren't the -only- thing u have left. You still have yer best friend.

Think about it, he could have drowned going down on, oops, I mean down with your ski.:spank:I know what u r thinking-u need a replay and this time the ski comes back but not him. LOL Look at it this way, it gives you

2 more bonding time while building another one.

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
The pics aren't the -only- thing u have left. You still have yer best friend.

Think about it, he could have drowned going down on, oops, I mean down with your ski.:spank:I know what u r thinking-u need a replay and this time the ski comes back but not him. LOL Look at it this way, it gives you

2 more bonding time while building another one.

LOL

Are you gonna get another aftermarket hull?

Tribby

Pisces do it in the water
So this is the ski I missed going down? The ski guy at Juanas told me about it when I made it home from Army training few days after teh ride. Don't worry I'm on it for trying to find the ski too ;D

I am going to build another lightweight hull and build a yamaha motor and set another x2 up at some point. I want to say thank you to ll the people that helped look and still looking for my ski. I appreciate it very much. It would be awesome to find it but if we dont find it its all good I had a blast that weekend and came home with a ton of great memories

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Wow the only other one in existence! Sad bro, that was a sweet boat. If only the rear section of the ski was sealed I think it would have standed a chance. Mine sunk too, but luckly was only in 3' of water. For the first 6months (until I resealed/foamed) I never took it deeper then 6'...lol

If you dont mind me asking, what steering cable was in there? 89 direct? And what did the hull weight?

Last edited:

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
I think he is ,I hear they grow on trees up there in Yankee land! :stooges:

No, his was the only other one made besides mine. I am not sure who has the 24/7 molds, but I doubt we will see any more lightweight X2s for awhile. After my lightweight hull (my avatar) splitting open and Brian's sinking, anyone who buys a 24/7 made hull is nuts!

Last edited:
Top Bottom