All My Crazy Friends III offically released, Nov. 1

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
I am just blown away by the trailer. It is allready the coolest vid I have ever seen! :bigeyes:

I've got 2 coming allready...(gotta have a backup) :sneaky:

madoyster

01/10/08
But was it as good as the ADDiction? :sneaky: Oh that's right******* You guy's haven't seen it yet!!!!! :noevil: Never mind You only have to wait One more week. ITSSSSSGOOD!!! :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Message from Lonnie at FastTimesFilms. He is having trouble logging on here at the X.
:Banane01:
To ALL My Crazy Friends...
11-08-06

Thanks for saying good things about the new movie. We definitely rode it hard and put it away wet on this one. Lost of hard work, travel, broken parts, bones and seized up livers all amounts to what we call "AMCF 3 - Live Fast, Die Fat" The best PWC movie ever!

Here's some info for all regarding the AMCF 3 DVD release.

Yes, the official release date WAS November 1, but after seeing a few F-Ups at the last minute, we had to pull it back out of replication and make it right. Call us what you will, but we would never knowingly put anything out there we didn’t feel was complete and worth every penny of the price of the DVD. Hey, who knew Joe Kenny's name was really spelt Joe KENNEY… 3 movies later and we fixed it.

The movie is in replication as we speak and should be shipping out late next week or hopefully sooner. All online orders have already been prepped and are ready to ship out as soon as the DVD’s hit our hot little hands.

We defiantly think this one kicks ass and feel it’s our best work yet. With over 10,000 edits, this one defiantly moves fast and will be watched over and over again before you see the whole movie. The soundtrack rocks so hard your neighbors will want to call the cops and you may even have to break out the Ear Goggles.

Anyways, we really appreciate your patience and all the support from the entire PWC community as well as all the PWC Today’ers.

Regarding the pricy Canadian shipping…

I apologize for the cost to ship to Canada, but our online shopping cart automatically get’s the prices from the Fed Ex Ground site and adds it into the total price before processing. I realize it can be pricey to Canada depending on where you’re at, but there is no way that we’ve found to make it cheaper and still have tracking information and insurance.

My only advice to our Canadian Homies to save on shipping is to wait a couple weeks or so until our Canadian Distributor “Platinum” receives their supply and buy from them within Canada.

Thanks for your support!

Ben Dayhoe
AMCF

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzamcf3.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzamcf3.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Cane700

Broken Jetskiier
I watched it yesterday. It kicked assssssssssssssssssssssssss. Another great video. The action was insane. Theres a clip of Buffachi doing a 360 nosestab. That looked very cool. The only part that sucked was the 3d segment.

Last edited:

Frosty

New York Crew
I watched it yesterday. It kicked assssssssssssssssssssssssss. Another great video. The action was insane. Theres a clip of Buffachi doing a 360 nosestab. That looked very cool. The only part that sucked was the 3d segment.

Yet another killer video from Lonnie and company!!! :biggthumpup:

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
I got mine yesterday and watched it three times, F***ING AWESOME is all I can say! And I think I found my brother and my legs at that Oceanside comp last year...so technically...I'm famous!

Anyone know where they ride in Puerta Viarta (sp?) because my rents have a timeshare down there and now I want to go!!!

Top Bottom