Andrew's SN Superjet

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
You can add two layers at once. That's what you want to do. Better bond. I'd recommend wetting out biaxial on a piece of cardboard before you put it on the ski, since biax is a little harder to get saturated.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
Can I make a couple of suggestions?

Make the needed repair as solid as possible while not spending a gang of cash. Just use fiberglass and sturdy that pole mount up. Ride the ski as is before you go looking into buying a new pole or converting to a round nose pole and sinking money into what you may not end up liking once you actually get some tray time.

Get some feels for the ski first and then go from there. Spend you hard earned money on stuff you know you will want to improve on the ski. Also read the SJ mod thread at the top of this forum, it will give you a chit ton of info.

Good luck and welcome to the sport good sir!

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Can I make a couple of suggestions?

Make the needed repair as solid as possible while not spending a gang of cash. Just use fiberglass and sturdy that pole mount up. Ride the ski as is before you go looking into buying a new pole or converting to a round nose pole and sinking money into what you may not end up liking once you actually get some tray time.

Get some feels for the ski first and then go from there. Spend you hard earned money on stuff you know you will want to improve on the ski. Also read the SJ mod thread at the top of this forum, it will give you a chit ton of info.

Good luck and welcome to the sport good sir!
x2
Good advice. Very good advice.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
People can give you advice all day and tell you what to do to your ski...but as we all have learned on this forum every ski and every rider is different so we make them how we like them individually for our best riding experience possible!

Once again welcomes abroad!

Little up date. I went and picked up some parts from Blowsion. I got this and my cold fusion internal fuel fill, worx intake grate and new hood seal. I got most the pull bracket area and fuel fill area sanded.

Question, would puting two layers of 1208 over the old fuel filler hole be enough or do I need to actually fill the hole?

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

hynytede.jpg

Second day out riding!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom