Another Corrupted SFL 5.0-2008 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, I will rephrase then.

"Parr used the best he had available after much thought as to what gave him the best ski that he could compete on......"

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought is was fact that Pat's ski was the best there was. Now I see it was the best available. Still nice stuff coming out of Florida companys!!!

i think that most people would perform better on a ski thats a little waterlogged than a ski that wont even run.

id even say its probably easier to 'dance around' like a fool on a waterlogged ski that doesnt run. thatd be the best of both worlds. :woot:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
i think that most people would perform better on a ski thats a little waterlogged than a ski that wont even run.

id even say its probably easier to 'dance around' like a fool on a waterlogged ski that doesnt run. thatd be the best of both worlds. :woot:
Hey I have a waterlogged ski that dosen't run,not sure about the dancing around like a fool part,Ill leave that one to someone with more experience in the field,back to you SFL:rolleyes:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Charlie, I didn't think this was your business, or do you pay Steve to work for you and this really is your issue to sort out? If Steve is still pissed about this maybe he should talk to me about it, we have already discussed it and moved on.

If you want to throw mud that's fine, it's what you do. It is not what I do however, so if you keep it up it will be for your own enjoyment only.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?:djsmilie:

this is a sweet bathtub:
cool-bathtub.jpg

looks like a pipe I have...

you think Watertub Factory could knock one of these out????

Charlie, I didn't think this was your business, or do you pay Steve to work for you and this really is your issue to sort out? If Steve is still pissed about this maybe he should talk to me about it, we have already discussed it and moved on.

If you want to throw mud that's fine, it's what you do. It is not what I do however, so if you keep it up it will be for your own enjoyment only.

i just think its chitty of you to constantly rag on a boat, that someone graciously let you borrow, out of the kindness of their heart.

you tried it out for X amount of time, brought it to havasu, and THEN decided that it wasnt up to your standards.

i consider steve a good friend of mine, and when someone chits on my friends like that, i react.

pats boat crapping out on yout at finals was pure karma. enjoy it.

parrdaddy

No he will not!
i just think its chitty of you to constantly rag on a boat, that someone graciously let you borrow, out of the kindness of their heart.

you tried it out for X amount of time, brought it to havasu, and THEN decided that it wasnt up to your standards.

i consider steve a good friend of mine, and when someone chits on my friends like that, i react.

pats boat crapping out on yout at finals was pure karma. enjoy it.

Yes, Steve is a saint, I apologize. I'm sorry for chiting on your friend Charlie, can we still be friends? Is that better?

It was mostly decided before I left for AZ after riding Pat's boat for about 5 minutes, I hit a back flip on my 3rd attempt and it was better than any I had done on Steve's ski in 3 weeks. Not that it matters to you, but I made the best choice for a ski available to me that I had at the time. And as far as the ski not running, that was my call too. Pat and I both knew the MSD power wire was on it's last leg, I chose not to fix it before I rode.....I guess that's you're karma getting me, my own decision biting me in the arse. Ouch! That's why we just happened to have a pair of wire stippers with us on the beach and that's why I was able to still hit the boat wake.

The leason I thought I learned was to take care of every known issue because it will most likely become a bigger problem in a competition, something I already knew but ignored - The leason you say I should have learned is that karma will get me if I screw your friends over. Karma, really? If you know anything about karma I'd say you better look twice before you go around any corners.

Emm

skank
Not sure yet, money is tight and getting tighter everytime gas goes up. At this point, Nashville is a long shot, and WF is pretty unlikely. Who knows, maybe this is karma coming back to haunt me :rolleyes:

whatever punk...you are coming to Nashville or I will kick your a**!!!:nutkick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom