Another Corrupted SFL 5.0-2008 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emm

skank
I figured you would bet a laugh out of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, I drank a Bud Light in your honor after we got of the phone the other night!!!!!!!!!!!

uhhhh....yeah...I barely remember talking to you...I think someone was on my end yelling at me to get another one too....it was hard to have a conversation with the nagging :lmao::headbang::silly::beerchug:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I figured you would bet a laugh out of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, I drank a Bud Light in your honor after we got of the phone the other night!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you can take the Bitch out of Alabama but you can't take the Alabama out of the bitch!:wall:

im not saying that pats boat wasnt a better choice for you. im just saying that youve been a spoiled dick about it since.

also, your karma has to do with your actions..... regardless of who is friends with the people that you proudly dick over.

waterlogged or not, i bet you wouldve done better with a running boat..... even if it was "heavier than a stock showroom SJ". :rolleyes:

good luck this year, btw.

Yes, Steve is a saint, I apologize. I'm sorry for chiting on your friend Charlie, can we still be friends? Is that better?

It was mostly decided before I left for AZ after riding Pat's boat for about 5 minutes, I hit a back flip on my 3rd attempt and it was better than any I had done on Steve's ski in 3 weeks. Not that it matters to you, but I made the best choice for a ski available to me that I had at the time. And as far as the ski not running, that was my call too. Pat and I both knew the MSD power wire was on it's last leg, I chose not to fix it before I rode.....I guess that's you're karma getting me, my own decision biting me in the arse. Ouch! That's why we just happened to have a pair of wire stippers with us on the beach and that's why I was able to still hit the boat wake.

The leason I thought I learned was to take care of every known issue because it will most likely become a bigger problem in a competition, something I already knew but ignored - The leason you say I should have learned is that karma will get me if I screw your friends over. Karma, really? If you know anything about karma I'd say you better look twice before you go around any corners.

im not saying that pats boat wasnt a better choice for you. im just saying that youve been a spoiled dick about it since.

also, your karma has to do with your actions..... regardless of who is friends with the people that you proudly dick over.

waterlogged or not, i bet you wouldve done better with a running boat..... even if it was "heavier than a stock showroom SJ". :rolleyes:

you guys should explore the PM feature...its works really nicely

:banghead:

parrdaddy

No he will not!

I'm not really sure how to respond to this? But thank you for your honest opinions anyway. I hope my bad karma stops soon.......when I got home yesterday my electricity was off, FPL had to come out and change our transformer on the pole........when will some of my good karma ever come back to help me out? It seems as if only bad karma exists the way you say it? Maybe when I busted up my heel a few years ago that was bad karma getting a leg up on me for something I was going to do, unless I dicked someone over that day too. Of course being a spoiled dick that I am, I probably did and just didn't even notice.

I guess I should ask the question, what have I done to resemble a spoiled dick Charlie, maybe you could give me an example?

Big Kahuna

Administrator

WOW, you think he might have done better with a boat that was running? You dont say do you?? Jeez, I just wonder if it would be possible??

So, by what you are saying, Had he used Steve's ski, with an Engine that Steve Manufactured himself (ie built the cases, crank and cylinders, installed every single part on it) that he would have done better. WOW, that is a good one. Last time I checked he had borrowed Steve's hull (which was a nice thing for steve to do), Installed Chick's Lamey motor in there (Parr, that was Chicks motor right), In the end he chose to run Pat's ski instead..... Here is a hint, at any time on any ski, something can go wrong with the electronics or mechanics on a ski. It happens to all of us, happened to me a few times.......

Hmmmmmmmm, I dont see Steve in here Crying, only you. If he has an issue let him speak up, it is ok, you can give him permission to speak.

Better yet, start a Poll

Who is the Spoiled Dick ?
A. SFL
B. Parrdaddy.

I can already see the results.

Oh, feel free to fire away at me, your going to..........

what was the latest Phug?? Azzwipe, Jerkoff............... Have at it.....

WOW, you think he might have done better with a boat that was running? You dont say do you?? Jeez, I just wonder if it would be possible??

So, by what you are saying, Had he used Steve's ski, with an Engine that Steve Manufactured himself (ie built the cases, crank and cylinders, installed every single part on it) that he would have done better. WOW, that is a good one. Last time I checked he had borrowed Steve's hull (which was a nice thing for steve to do), Installed Chick's Lamey motor in there (Parr, that was Chicks motor right), In the end he chose to run Pat's ski instead..... Here is a hint, at any time on any ski, something can go wrong with the electronics or mechanics on a ski. It happens to all of us, happened to me a few times.......

Hmmmmmmmm, I dont see Steve in here Crying, only you. If he has an issue let him speak up, it is ok, you can give him permission to speak.

Better yet, start a Poll

A. SFL
B. Parrdaddy.

Can you please start a poll thread? I like the banter but I'm having a hard time looking through these post's to find the fights!!! :kabong:

Mark44

Katie's Boss
o

Better yet, start a Poll

A. SFL
B. Parrdaddy.

Ok let me say it Bk......"Knock it off" POP POP

Mark44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom