Another IJSBA (Scott Frazier) scandal -- Hall of Famer banned from racing

Of course it was written by her. Included in the article is the post from her facebook, as well. She welcomes any inquiries about the issue.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Shawn doesn't have much of a presence on here but PWCToday and Green Hulk see her and her writings all the time. She truly does have the sport's best interest at heart and has always been that way. Rider safety and education have always been a passionate topic for her and I have enjoyed her articles. commentaries and views for well over 15 years now. Too bad other's don't have the humility to face some hard truths and do what's right instead of what's convenient or cost effective. The right answer isn't always the easiest one. Sad to see someone with so much passion get shouldered out.

Last edited:

gorilla

There's Always A Light At The End Of The Tunnel !!
i have known shawn since 1988 when i got into racing jetski's.
we all know what she is about.
shawn is and always will be the best at what she does for the sport of jetsking, and in her personal life.
for someone with the tools and passion to help others in jetsking, and then to get banned from racing in a event that has no contact with other racer's is very sad in my opinion.

the ijsba has gone to another level in the last couple of years, and i would have to say its the greedy side of the sport.
to ban a person from paying and racing in an event has to be more fair, and in legal writing.

g/l shawn !!!

gorilla

She doesn't know me and ran her mouth to me on FB once....so now I get to return it...

Smell ya later couch riding girl with a guys name.

She doesn't know me and ran her mouth to me on FB once....so now I get to return it...

I never met her in my life and regardless if I were to love her or hate her once I meet her, she (nor any other competitor) shouldn't be banned without a major infraction. It doesn't matter what you personally think of her, she should be allowed to compete, just like everyone else.

Last edited:
I don't keep up with any of the organizations , but from the outside it seems that they have become pretty dysfunctional . Maybe it's time to fold them up and start over .... Clearly our sport is shrinking..... Clearly we have no voice on our local impoundments or coast line..... So what do they do ? I seems to me individualy sponsored events and efforts do better without organizations like ijsba. Events like wave daze, Daytona etc.

swanny

not safe for clowns

well you've never been one to have any class anyway. You are far from a good dude. I guarantee she had a good reason for calling you out on FB if she did but as usual you'll see it differently big guy. What she has done for jet skiing and for people is far and above what you could only imagine.

carry on army of one.

lol...she just mumbled some stuff on fb...and I just mumbled some stuff on a thread no one sees or cares about. I shall burn in the fires of hell.

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
I don't keep up with any of the organizations , but from the outside it seems that they have become pretty dysfunctional . Maybe it's time to fold them up and start over .... Clearly our sport is shrinking..... Clearly we have no voice on our local impoundments or coast line..... So what do they do ? I seems to me individualy sponsored events and efforts do better without organizations like ijsba. Events like wave daze, Daytona etc.

I hear things once in a while about our Region 5 promoter. Some people seldom realize without such a promoter there would be no Region 5 sanctioned racing.

My days of racing are over, but I have in the past helped people race even paying for an entry fee.

Starting over in my opinion is not a good idea. Rumors have always been around about Scott Frazier and "His way or the highway" attitude.

gorilla

There's Always A Light At The End Of The Tunnel !!
if your interested the ijsba's own scott frazier has posted a reply on that other jetski web site.

gorilla

Watty

Random Performance
Can someone please post up the article so we don't have to log in? Yep, I'm lazy, and don't want XJS to post to FB on my behalf telling the world that I read one of their articles.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
After Reading Frazier's comments and also other post by parties involved that does not support the Title of this thread. Once again, anything coming from that Site is nothing more than the National Inquirer of Jetskiing.............. Nothing more than pure Crap............

Top Bottom