another set of footholds..pics added finally

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
Now just get that thing to turn a lil sharper and quicker, I couldnt stand the way it turned.

really?

This ski is almost a clone of mine in the engine bay; apart from the water box.

it has a different ride plate and of course the sweet Alum pole that looks sooooo much better the way I reworked the "chin pad" Not sure about nozzles and impellers and such. It'll be interesting to see how they stack up side by side. Mine turns in any sized area I need it to. I can spin the sucker around on it's nose if need be. BUt, my nozzle will go all the wat to the hull on both sides, I'm not sure of this one.

i tell you what Uper lol you give me ummm your sj and 500 bucks and ill let you have your 550 back lmao. all joking aside i cant wait to get in the water now. and yea i was really surprised by they way they turned out. i expected it to be pretty decent but they turned out way better then i thought.

next time to do them faster i guess, have all the money up front and work faster lol. biggest reason i wasnt in a hury is cuz someone else was doing them for me, im to stupid to figure ******** like that out and 2 i was still waitin on my vest. plus its the first ski ive ever had or been on outside of a sitdown. but now that ive had it in the water all i want to do is go go go.

Top Bottom