ANTI-BALL Slappin question...

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
I'm getting sick of smacking my junk when I'm coming down from big vertical airs of boat waves where the water is hard as hell behind the boats...

Granted I know I can just kick the ski, but whats the point of jumping if you can't land it?

Is there anything really you can do or do I just have to get use to the pain?

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Land a little less virtical, get more forward on the boat and dont extend the pole up in your jumps, if your nut slapping your pulling back or lifting the pole and or too far back on boat. Even though its an SXR you can control the boat in the air with your body and the pole. Sorry had to slap your junk on the SXR deal there. Just had too.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Eh.....I found that with the true Nutsacker landing, it hurts even with a full wetsuit (or drysuit, for that matter).

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
maybe you just need a cute grlfriend who will kiss them and make them all better :purr:

:biggthumpup:

willycrumb

mmmm......beer.....
Could always where one of those athletic junk protectors also. Or a ballsack hammock like the ones they give you when you get a vesectame(sp)

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
I started wearing compression shorts made under my board shorts and my package stays intact, well that is when my GF lets my claim possesion of them.......

Top Bottom