Other anti gravity batteries

Tyrant1919

Site Supporter
Thanks for the write up. I've been using one of your batteries for a year now with over 500 gallons of use easy. Your voltages are dead on, I see mine charge to 14.6 while riding, and will eventually rest to 13.3 after a day or two. I've been satisfied with your battery. I always monitor my voltage, using non-total loss I might add. So... here's one happy customer. :^)

attachment.php

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
Already emailed you guys like 5 days ago still havent a response on it and its not even about total loss its about a epic or advent system with your battery

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

thats kinda funny really all the talk about it not being total loss in freestyle skis thats the issue,then the rep comes on a types 3 paragraphs about that being the problem,no mention of all the failures with no TL or leaking or cracked shells or broken terminals...those are the real questions to answer as far as warranty goes.....

I ended up having my EarthX fail on me on the last day in Havasu. Sent it in for warranty and they said water got inside it, they told me to silicone around the terminals to seal it up. In the mean time I put my AG battery back in that I had ran for a month before switching out for the EarthX and it lasted me the rest of the season, was still going strong on my last ride Dec 1. I'm going to go back to the EarthX in the spring and try it out for a full season after sealing the case better and I'll keep my AG as a back up.

The battery looks awesome and it seems to supply good power for short time tho..
Our group riders have gone through over 10 of these all together.
We are all salt water surf riders and we all run from stock 701 to big bore engines with 190PSI the most with MSD enhancers.
As masterblaster stated, most of the issues we have encountered were:
1. Water intrusion into the battery case which shorts out the battery and kills it, the salt water has even worse effect.
2. Broken terminals: many of the batteries got the terminals spinning inside making the battery unusable.
3. Charging problems: we all use the recommended 4amp chargers. My last AG batt did not respond to the charger on its last charge and inflated like a ball.

I am not saying this battery is bad, however it is definitely not suitable for water sports use, specially stand up freestyle/ride skis regardless of the electrical system stock or total loss..
I did one exchange and I had no problem with the person I spoke to. Got my replacement shortly after the warranty was honored.

Top Bottom