Any broken legs or a torn ligaments from foot holds?

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
oh those are nice!
I will probably mod them to the red line to make more clearance for my ankles, I don't like them tight on the leg right there but love the wide stance in general. I think thats sorta what Slutty did with his, I just don't like the pressure on the leg. Ordered tuesday afternoon, here thursday afternoon. Good time to put in a one way also Brian.....

Attachments

• 107_5411b.jpg
    107_5411b.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

gemiller

h2o addiction
im going strapped yamasluts method, and i would imagine the epoxy holding the washer to the deck would break free before my leg? i could be wrong but i dont see this method being dangerous i think it will let go and just make more work for me :) i could see screwing the straps down as very dangerous.

W

wydopen

im going strapped yamasluts method, and i would imagine the epoxy holding the washer to the deck would break free before my leg? i could be wrong but i dont see this method being dangerous i think it will let go and just make more work for me :) i could see screwing the straps down as very dangerous.

your feet come out of the straps very easily...trust me you dont want them pulling out..put some screws in..seal them with silicon and call it good

stanton

High on jetskis.
if they dont come out you got em too loose. you want the strap to just cover your toes, not up any higher. mine are set perfect, your locked in when your feet are flat on the tray, but lift your heel and your seperated.

Top Bottom