Freestyle Any females out here????

Always wondered if there is any females registered on this site with an active account...let's get a count. Reply only if you are a female and post your ride, please.:shhh:

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
There was a troll on here once that said she rode... but all she did was post nonsense. Good luck with your post.

#ZERO

Beach Bum
There's still quite a few on this site that haven't been permanently banned yet but I'm sure most would like to remain anonymous for obvious reasons.

my wife has an account. she sneaks on here and posts questions and pms people for info for x-mas / birthday gifts. I still don't know her username...lol

Tucker Power

www.emilytucker.co.uk
Not an active poster but I take a look on here every so often!

Me and my ski- DSC_0815.jpg

Last edited:

Tucker Power

www.emilytucker.co.uk
yes that is I! I live in the UK but hopefully get the chance to come over to your neck of the woods in the near future!

That makes it about 3 ladies in hybernation and we have 2 live ones! Thanks for the reply ladies. Good to hear, this is not a sausage fest!

Wow...Tucker power, impressive for sure. I have none of those moves but, I get out and ride. Started with blaster moved to Sj now and don't hate me but, love my Kawi SXR.
Nobody will hate you for riding an SXR, I own one and will never sell it either! The best ski out of the box, in my opinion. ( that should stir it up with the Yami boys, lol)

vwking

Banned
i bet the chick from the uk can throw down on a ski! and if u wanna flip or roll you need a SJ not a SXR. A.K.A ( panzer tank) :splatt:

Nobody will hate you for riding an SXR, I own one and will never sell it either! The best ski out of the box, in my opinion. ( that should stir it up with the Yami boys, lol)

No :):):):), we still have the Sj but my husband continues to make changes on it ie) tubbies, riser bars and other things in the winter and feel like I have to learn to ride it again..The SXR is kinda the couches of stand ups IMO..... SXR-for life....hahahah!

Top Bottom