Freestyle Any females out here????

Erica

Bigfish's Girl
I don't get on here and post much. I do ride & wrench on my own ski. Here is a pic when I broke 2 motor mounts. I did most of the work changing them out to the nice Cold Fusion Mounts & yes, I did have a little help from Ed only when I needed it. So, there are females out here that do ride and love the sport.

Attachments

• Erica Working on Ski.jpg
    Erica Working on Ski.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 275
  • P5280817.jpg
    P5280817.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 287

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
kimmis toe.jpgMy wife rides but is never on here. She recently impressed me over the weekend at the Carolina Freeride.
Had her big toe toenail ripped off by a boat anchor, she drank a couple of beers,wrapped it in duct tape and went out and rode.

The duct tape came off in the water so if anyone picks up a toe shaped piece of duct tape on the beach....dont look inside haha

Last edited:

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Not creeper, happily married. Just curious. I know some of us have wifes or girlfriends that ride but, do any of them sit in front of the computer and blog about it?

Same here. Lisa rides my Superjet. I was going to get her a SXR but decided on the GP1200 so she could go out in the big surf with us. I use the forums to learn new things, get help and help others. Lisa doesn't do any of the mechanical work so she doesn't have a need to read much of anything here. If there's a relevent riding tip, I find it and show it to her.

Shouldn't you be sitting behind a sewing machine or something instead? :nana:

..... or pissing off couch riders on facebook.

it's so easy to pick on them lol. they're all so devoted to these boats..we have a SUV 1200 in the shop right now and in the back compartment it literally has an entire pool noodle...not cut down or anything. that should NEVER be in a jet ski..never. :aargh4:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
There were a few times when we had different groups of females on here...but like typical females, some got jealous of others because all the attention wasn't on them, females that had boyfriends hated the single females, then they gave each other dirty looks at freerides, then a bunch of drama was started, they all called each other sluts, the guys all ate popcorn and watched (a few male bitches participated), and then 90% of the girls left.
Now, we have a giant X swordfight. The End.

Emm an moondance where probably the best posters. I think we all agree it's better without suzi lol

Top Bottom