Any one ever do Nitrous?

48922.JPG

people in cars OBSESS over "nos" nitrous oxide...
People with bikes now LOVE nitrous...

has any one ever attempted a dry shot into the flame arrestor or anything... just limiting it so it wont lean compleatly out? i mean you could do a HUGE motor.. but why couldnt somthing like one of the small bottles give you that extra brap to go plate to plate BR and BF

idk dont wanna sound like a "ricer" but just wondering if any one has tried it. and i know they sell kits that are SMALLER then a standard pwc fire extinguisher.

S

swanny

:haha:

I bought a balloon at the vegas Dead shows in 96 and lost a lot of my brain.....

giggled like crazy though.

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
NO2 had a kit back in the late 80's for jet ski applications. Spash Magazine tested a Kaw TS650 set up with the juice.

Problem was you either used a prop FOR the juice and had poor performance when you didn't push the button, or you used a prop that worked good most of the time, and the laughing gas spun the prop until you hit the rev limiter. They test claimed a top speed around 60 for the TS.

not gonna work
well will work but just spin impeller

that doesent make sense to me.. so if you put a 1200 in ur ski it will just spin the impeller?

i mean yeah a car breaks loose depending on the situation but if you have a grate, and aftermarket prop it should hook right up...

i took my nitrous kit from my car and tried it on my go ped for ******** and giggles... it was funny the improvement but wasent worth my money to waste the good stuff on a dumb scooter....

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
that doesent make sense to me.. so if you put a 1200 in ur ski it will just spin the impeller?

Yes, it will - if you leave the 701 geared impeller in there.
You would, of course, choose an appropriate impeller for the 1200.
Then it doesn't spin the impeller.
Now, put the 701 back in and see how it pulls that impeller geared for the 1200.

See where I am going with this?
Your driveline is set up for one particular power level. Penguin is saying that the Nitro would temporily pull the motor so far above that powerlevel that your driveline cannot cope with it.

Last edited:
If you shoot a little, like a 10 or 15 shot I shouldn't just cavitate the impller, I could see a 50 shot, but something small like that wouldn't make that big of a difference. But then for all the work and hassle of nos why would you just want a little shot? Could you imagine trying for a flatwater backy, one hand on the gas, the other on the trim and then have to hit a nos button????

cambo au

TRYING TO LEARN
i reackon its doable i used nitrious on my car i was putting 300 throuh it it would blow the tires of at 100 with ease when i raced it it would also blow the slicks of it is simple to rectify just run a loop of the nitrious line in the engine bay so the last part of the line was warm this maks the hit not as hard there is plenty you can do to control how servre the shot comes on that way it wont foam the pump
i would run fuel as well so you are not getting a lean hit would be pretty easy to rig up with a little tweaking i think it would work awsome

stanton

High on jetskis.
do nitrous lol
"whoop whoop whoop whhhop"
thats gotta be the sound of your brain screaming.
if i remember correctly inhaling nitrous oxide isnt really bad for you.

screw nitrous i want a scuba tank in the engine compartment for extended underwater manuvers!

Top Bottom