Any Polaris Rzr people here.?

Last night Vegas to pioneer saloon ride, 10bad ass rzrs showed up was a perfect night for a desert run plus they gave us a free keg

image.jpg

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Cody had a rzr xp I rode in. Closest thing to a trophy truck I will ever get to ride in.

Unless one of you has a trophy truck? I will fly out tomorrow for that opportunity.

f967679a5a91e286b7a931bc033beb4a.jpg

I bought mine over a month ago, and I just rolled six miles on it today pulling it out of the shop. My problem is I work hard so I can afford toys, but never have time to use them because I work to much. Lame :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I bought one brand new, decked it all out, rode it for a total of 13 hrs, lost interest and sold it and lost my ass.

Knock on wood............Christmas 2 years ago Cheryl said she wanted a Razor for Christmas and I thought she was talking about a cell phone..............So we bought a XP900, decked it out, used it all the time and then the XP1000 came out. Sold the 900 and came out real good, have played with the 1000 a whole bunch, and now selling it to pay for the 15 model 1000.

We LOVE rock crawling / climbing!!! And a XP1000 with Roctane XDs will go almost anywhere a 70,000.00 full on rock bouncer will go.

I bought one brand new, decked it all out, rode it for a total of 13 hrs, lost interest and sold it and lost my ass.
Its all about prioritys I have so much money invested in toys and drive a 1000 82 k10 eat Mack and cheese and noodles every night and I have not bought one article of clothing in about 3 years but I have fun with my toys and its all worth it

Top Bottom