Any riders in or around Austin,Tx.

I just bought a 04 800 SXR in May. I've been tryin to get out to the lake(Lake Travis-Lake Austin) as much as possible. I was just wondering if there were any guys to ride with. So I can learn tips..tricks..etc. Eventhough I dont really mind, gets kinda old riding alone. Just seein if there is any fellow pwc'rs around or in the good ol ATX. Thanks

-Randy

WaHoo_1

Surf Swimmer
Ram, I've spoken with boardmember "Claymax" here on the X and on that "other board"... think he rides Travis possibly with some other guys, and also has a SXR. Believe he's into FS & FR. Maybe PM him. Dude, are you guys gonna have any water left to ride around there before long?

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
Prem1x is moving to Austin
Theres a group of guys that ride at travis at mudd cove on sundays
We will be at Canyon Lake riding Jult 5-9:headbang:

michael950

for me to POOP on!
skinnyman said:
Prem1x is moving to Austin
Theres a group of guys that ride at travis at mudd cove on sundays
We will be at Canyon Lake riding Jult 5-9:headbang:

Damn summer school :banghead:

Missed Galveston too.

michael950

for me to POOP on!
The Penguin said:
you have summer school on weekends?

PM me anytime you want to come down on a weekend.

Chit, I have an exam on Monday... Then my Final Mon July 3, off July 4, and start the second summer session July 5.

I am headed to Lake Bryan on Monday AFTER my exam... I wish the exam was today, I would spend all weekend at Somerville.

At least last summer in AR I spent almost every weekend at the Lake, ;lafdsglkahslgkhaslkjhas;lkhg;lajshdf;ljsafd UHHHHHH!!!

Last edited:
Austin riders

I'm also looking for other stand-up riders to ride with. I usually go to Travis, but any place would be OK. Most of the time I don't even see any other standups. Let me know when and where you are going and I'll try to make it. What about this weekend?

Prem1x

Tinkering obsessed
www.roguejets.net is in Cedar Park. I believe they go out to the end of Trails End Rd to launch and ride: 10001 Trails End Rd, LEANDER, TX, 78641

I have a closing date of July 14 on a house in Austin. I'll be bringing a couple standups with me :smile:

The Penguin

triple secret probation
Prem1x said:
Nope, I'm taking all you guys with me! :eek:uttahere:
does that mean you are buying me a lakehouse to replace the beach house? :biggrin:

we need to have a proper house warming (well, Lake Travis ride) when you get settled. July is already looking busy - how about sometime in August?

Last edited:

Prem1x

Tinkering obsessed
With out a doubt, I'll see about organizing an Austin ride soon.

Don't worry, Michael. Austin has lots of Aggies. The owners of house we are buying are Aggies, and so were some others we looked at. I guess some Aggies are smart enough to know a decent town to live in when they see one :biggrin:

Sorry I didnt respond sooner. I was busy with my daughter this weekend. I'll be off till next Saturday . So if you can think of a day let me know and we'll try and hook up. Preferably thur-fri would be great.

resonator said:
I'm also looking for other stand-up riders to ride with. I usually go to Travis, but any place would be OK. Most of the time I don't even see any other standups. Let me know when and where you are going and I'll try to make it. What about this weekend?

WaHoo_1 said:
Ram, I've spoken with boardmember "Claymax" here on the X and on that "other board"... think he rides Travis possibly with some other guys, and also has a SXR. Believe he's into FS & FR. Maybe PM him. Dude, are you guys gonna have any water left to ride around there before long?

Thanks for the info man.....yea we still have water up here. Lake levels are low but still good. Atleast for now.

Top Bottom