Custom/Hybrid Anybody looking for BOB Hulls? BOB dealer here

Anyone looking to Backflip On a Budget hit me up!
New BOB hull dealer for United States and Canada or anywhere really ;)
Let me know and check out Theskiclinic.com to see what we carry.

I will probably get flamed for this but......

I dont see why anyone would buy one from a dealer. I bought mine from thebobhull/theskiclinic. The customer service from Derrick and the crew over there is outstanding. I did call a dealer before I called theskiclinic because they were closer to be. The owner had no answers to any of my questions and directed me to call theskiclinic. So thats who I bought it from. You will not save any money going through a dealer and will probably pay more.

Well that is 100% true that no dealer can match the ski clinics customer service.
But for people in my area and I have great shipping prices that sometimes the ski clinic just can't get. Also derrick is very humble to his dealers and if someone is in say my area and wants one, he will send them to deal with me.

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer
I will probably get flamed for this but......

I dont see why anyone would buy one from a dealer. I bought mine from thebobhull/theskiclinic. The customer service from Derrick and the crew over there is outstanding. I did call a dealer before I called theskiclinic because they were closer to be. The owner had no answers to any of my questions and directed me to call theskiclinic. So thats who I bought it from. You will not save any money going through a dealer and will probably pay more.

for me its totally different customer pay less because we order bob by 4 pack and 6 pack so customer will save a lot on shipping.

Top Bottom