anybody seen this pipe in a sxr ?

its a 750 sx factory mod pipe has anybody used one in there sxr before or should i just get a sxr wet pipe

it bypasses the water box and uses a inline stinger ( i think )

Attachments

• IMG_3368_Large_.jpg
    IMG_3368_Large_.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
yep they fit right in and dont hit the tank . a friend had one laying round at his work so he put it in his sxr to try it out . he quite liked it . he was a racer tho and used it mainly for running buoys. it sound pretty good to but quite loud

SKItarist750

Custom Kawi
yep they fit right in and dont hit the tank . a friend had one laying round at his work so he put it in his sxr to try it out . he quite liked it . he was a racer tho and used it mainly for running buoys. it sound pretty good to but quite loud

*EXTREMELY* loud. i had a similar pipe on my 750, and it sounded like a demonic dirt bike on roids

dawson

X
i bought one for my sxr
looking forward to fitting it up.
also got a set of 44's PJS mani and a tbm head to bolt on
just wish i had time to do it all. :kabong:

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
i bought one for my sxr
looking forward to fitting it up.
also got a set of 44's PJS mani and a tbm head to bolt on
just wish i had time to do it all. :kabong:

Get off your ass and do it all.

. . . and post some pics of the pipe in the hull to show us the fitment.

dawson

X
Get off your ass and do it all.

. . . and post some pics of the pipe in the hull to show us the fitment.

mate i have a blaster stripped back to a bare hull to build up first.
and 2 15F turbo/super charged engines to build
and maybe a 1040/951 engine for a gp ski.

i will do it in the next month or so.

better late than never , here is what the mod pipe looks like in a new x2, was playing today and trying diffrent chambers. i ran it back round to t he wtaer box ot keep the noise down

Attachments

• photo(11).jpg
    photo(11).jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 256

dawson

X
better late than never , here is what the mod pipe looks like in a new x2, was playing today and trying diffrent chambers. i ran it back round to t he wtaer box ot keep the noise down

W-nut did you ever try it with just the in line silincer that comes with the pipe.
did you notice any change in performance from water box to no water box ?

i am running mine with out a water box at the moment and its a bit on the noisey side
thinking of doing what you have done and refitting the box

i personally didnt run it with just the in-line silencer. that chamber has been round a few skis now . a friend did try it in his sxr with just the inline silencer and it isnt that much quieter than with out it. we only tryed injecting water into one off the injection ports on the silencer tho. now difference in power tho between with and with out. slight power loss running it back thro the water box but barely noticeable

Top Bottom