Anyone buy anything from xft?

Thinking of getting the X7 hood and their carbon pole. If anyone on here has any of these products i would like to see some pics and hear some feedback like how everything fit and whatever. thnx

F

Freestyleriverrat

I bought a billit handlepole bracket, carbon kevlar pole, steering system and gast tank from Sergio. Great to do business with. Pole is really light and looks great.

Attachments

• small0477.JPG
    small0477.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 88
  • small0483.JPG
    small0483.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 85
  • small0478.JPG
    small0478.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 98
Just placing my prder now Sergio seems like a great guy there product looks killer i can't wait. Freestyle riverrat really like your build thread will have some questions for you in the near future, what length pole did you get? I am getting the X7 hood, nose, pole bracket and but of course that beautiful carbon pole sorry getting a little excited. I'm new to the site so i will post some pics of my ski soon prolly have to wait till i get my cool new parts from XFT.

surfgy45

just add gas...
do you think it'd be worth his time, and mine, to ask for some what of a lowered squarenose hood or something?

i like his round nose hood designs and the hand holds

F

Freestyleriverrat

surfgy45 said:
do you think it'd be worth his time, and mine, to ask for some what of a lowered squarenose hood or something?

i like his round nose hood designs and the hand holds

Sure, ask him and let me know what he says. The squarenose hood is pretty low as is.

joe b

depth tester
I've got the x7 hood, pole & a few other things. Great build quality and great support:cheer:

With the hood you might consider moving your fuel selector & primer. It's tight around the air inlets & I ended up grinding the hood. I've got barely enough room for my primer and if I need to prime it in a hurry I'm screwed.

Attachments

• Dscf0001.jpg
    Dscf0001.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 74

surfgy45

just add gas...
Freestyleriverrat said:
Sure, ask him and let me know what he says. The squarenose hood is pretty low as is.

agreed. but i think the rear part of the hood could be redesigned for a sleeker look. kind of makes the ski look like half of an arrow. theres just so many options for roundnose hoods, just thought it'd be sweet to have them for the squares besides blowsion' (which is pretty cool too, but still looks stock)

Top Bottom