Super Jet Anyone else see the new "Blue Box" ebox that JSS is offering?

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I know you guys keep asking to see different pics of alternatives to the stock ebox and you can always trust John at JSS to come up with clean and sano products to fix up our skis.

Check out his new "Blue Box" Yamaha replacement ebox. It doesn't mention how it mounts though, just that it comes in two configurations, one in the original spot and one for up in front of the motor.

http://www.jetskisolutions.com/p132_yamaha_custom_built_replacement_electrical_system.html

621911b3-0cf3-6005.jpg

621911b3-0cfe-e234.jpg

621911b3-0d0a-55e5.jpg

621911b3-0d16-ce1c.jpg

621911b3-0d21-9a9b.jpg

621911b3-0d35-e8d7.jpg

Last edited:

Tyrant1919

Site Supporter
The box is made to be mounted however you want. So it comes with no mounting brackets or anything. There are holes in the corners that go all the way through for bolts if you want to mount like that. I asked him and I got one coming in two weeks.

Tyrant1919

Site Supporter
$450. I've sent in my ignition, coil, regulator, and relay. He's going to test/clean everything. Box will look exactly like those in the picture. New connectors everything. Expensive, yes. Worth it, yes. Wait time is about a week once he gets parts he said.

Watty

Random Performance
I run one of these in my surf boat. So far no leaks, and it would be very easy to spot even the smallest drops of water. John attached a sheet of bakelite sheet to the back of mine. I drilled some holes and mounted with 4 bolts. You can mount it lower, and it takes up less space because its close to the firewall. I love it. So far...better than oem for obvious reasons.

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
We've been building these boxes for a while now for our RTR units. We've been buying the blue boxes from a supplier and installing our own inserts on the inside (non JSS units). They're definitely nice boxes though, if its all assembled right, you will see minimal moisture in the boxes, and everything fits nice and snug.

The box is made to be mounted however you want. So it comes with no mounting brackets or anything. There are holes in the corners that go all the way through for bolts if you want to mount like that. I asked him and I got one coming in two weeks.

We're using one of the boxes for your build, too.

Attachments

• ebox1.jpg
    ebox1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 104
  • ebox2.jpg
    ebox2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Top Bottom