Anyone get a hookup with TBM merchandise?

Ericfox

Do it twice?That's DooDoo
Anyone know someone who can get a discount on TBM products??? I am looking to get their aluminum flywheel. Just trying to get a little break... maybe they give a discount to X-H20 members? anyone know?

crammit442

makin' legs
Anyone know someone who can get a discount on TBM products??? I am looking to get their aluminum flywheel. Just trying to get a little break... maybe they give a discount to X-H20 members? anyone know?

For that much cash buy MSD TL. It'll actually make a BIG difference. Easier to work on too!:veryhappy:

Ericfox

I have decided to run the MSD enhancer and an aluminum flywheel for now... I will get the TL when I get my stroker engine in another 2-3 years...

Thank you for your time discussing with me the benefits of the TL Charles. I do look forward to seeing its benefits.

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
I dont think you can get a deal on tbm flywheel unless you can get a bulk deal going.I ride with with a tbm semi-sponsored rider I just got mine for retail
If you have advent you need to talk to Tim before you buy one from a vendor
It wieght in at 2.21lbs
I have not put in the ski yet so I cant really tell you TL or tbm/advent

Ericfox

I dont think you can get a deal on tbm flywheel unless you can get a bulk deal going.I ride with with a tbm semi-sponsored rider I just got mine for retail
If you have advent you need to talk to Tim before you buy one from a vendor
It wieght in at 2.21lbs
I have not put in the ski yet so I cant really tell you TL or tbm/advent

That's weird... on the TBM website they claim their flywheels weigh 2 pounds... are they rounding down? that would be BS....

yeah... just checked again... they claim 2.0 pounds...

D-Roc

I forgot!
find out if they work for 61x stators or 62t's too if your calling them. it is so much for a flywheel and if i gotta get a 62t stator too them i might as well get the total loss. msd tl is a big chunk of coin for one part, but damn do they work good.

theskiclinic

aka The " SAVAGE "
find out if they work for 61x stators or 62t's too if your calling them. it is so much for a flywheel and if i gotta get a 62t stator too them i might as well get the total loss. msd tl is a big chunk of coin for one part, but damn do they work good.

They are available, and only for the 62T stator , so if you have the 61x stator, you will need to get a hold of the bigger 62T stator plate to work with the TBM flywheel. As for the Vilder / Advent ignitions, you will need to specify when ordering as the Flywheel for these ignitions require the use of a square magnet as opposed to the round magnet used in all the other production units that work with MSD , stock, etc.. ignitions. The timing on the Flywheel is set in the stock location, and will work fine with the MSD Enhancer ignition. I have personally tested 4 different flywheels for TBM Pre-production and current, and can say that these Flywheels work very well and are well worth the money - Rick Roy was also involved in the testing of these Flywheels.

GinoNewOrleans

Proud REPUBLICAN
bump for the TBM discount question

I have a buddy who spent a/b $9000 with them a few months back, and after he did he needed a few more small things from them. TBM charged him like $2 or $3 for the parts and shipping after all that. What a joke, good luck with getting a discount from there tight a$$. You got a better shot of winning a new ski with out buying a ticket.

cambo au

TRYING TO LEARN
all i can say is i love the one i bought at the world finals all my mates that have ridden my ski want one as for the money still cheaper than TL , charges your battery and there aint much in the weight difference

Top Bottom