anyone got pics of the new envy hull

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
It was released, and Jeff talked to tons of people about it, I'm sure someone has pics. I didn't take any, never had my camera down in that area. Visually, it's an SXR, but physically it has some nice features like mounting plates for just about any engine setup.

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Envy

Here you go. I will post more pics later, and reveal some very unique things about the Envy.

Jeff

Attachments

• daytona1small.jpg
    daytona1small.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 317
  • daytonasmall.jpg
    daytonasmall.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 265
  • 1216071619.jpg
    1216071619.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 217
  • 1119071447.jpg
    1119071447.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 229

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
Love the new lines,, Love the fact it has handholds. Love the backflip cut. That think just looks amazing... ENVY indeed!!

Are any of these in stock jeff and how much are they running? how much does the basic layup model of that bad boy weigh?

also assuming its for the 66e platform?

wow! i'm not the trickster type, but that thing is hot. i love the nose! i always thought the stock nose was the sxr's worst feature. how much does it weigh? what pump options does it have?

RiverRat

wow! i'm not the trickster type, but that thing is hot. i love the nose! i always thought the stock nose was the sxr's worst feature. how much does it weigh? what pump options does it have?

I think he is working on different pump options. On the hull I am doing I am running a 927 66e w/ a setback 145mm SXR mag pump. The SXR intake area and pump set up is a little better IMO.

cambo au

TRYING TO LEARN
I think he is working on different pump options. On the hull I am doing I am running a 927 66e w/ a setback 145mm SXR mag pump. The SXR intake area and pump set up is a little better IMO.

how dose that work sxr pump ,mid shaft and the 66e bolts up sweet to the sxr coupler?

he said he can build any drivetrain combo.so i'm waiting for a 66e with yamy pump and midshaft.
hope to get it in my greasy hands sooner rather than later right jeff?
waiting on 1200 and 927 to get here.

88lbs and it will accomodate any pump or motor combination out there.
A really fine hull.... Jeff pulls through again!

Top Bottom