anyone hanging out and jetskiing while in Havasu?

Don 79 TA

Still Fat....
anyone attending the finals looking to just hang out and ride around?
We will be there this weekend and will probably hang out and go for a ride.
Only bringing enough fuel for two rides since my shoulder is killing me, just hope the weather is nice and warm out.

not sure what hotel we are staying in just yet
will finalize the plans later this week

I might come up on Sunday for a day trip. Motobehrens, maybe AZ jetskier, badassjeep, and BadBetty are all staying the weekend and skiing. Look them up on PWCToday.

I think there is a freestyle clinic/session happening with some riders just for fun wed-fri. I won't be there until Sun and not bringing my ski , just thought I would pass the info along. Contact Mike D at skeemiked@aol.com, I think he is the one setting it up.

Don 79 TA

Still Fat....
i need a floor to crash on! haha

not sure what our game plan is just yet
i am trying to find a smoke free hotel (so far there are no Marriots or Ramada's in the area) and also need a pet free hotel too

she is ULTRA sensitive (hypo-allergenic)
so it's hard for us to share with anyone
perfumes, colognes, smoke, etc set her asthma off big time

not sure what our game plan is just yet
i am trying to find a smoke free hotel (so far there are no Marriots or Ramada's in the area) and also need a pet free hotel too

she is ULTRA sensitive (hypo-allergenic)
so it's hard for us to share with anyone
perfumes, colognes, smoke, etc set her asthma off big time

she needs a 927/benol inhaler :bump:

We have been here since Tuesday, we brought 3 skis , one back up, we have been riding down at body beach but the pro's have been training down there and it is very intimitating....:chairshot:

I dont know if you can launch from crazy horse without having a camp site, but if you dont know how to get down to BB I will be happy to explain it, fairly easy launch from there + you can leave the truck right at your spot at the beach.

It is really huge this year many many vendors and MONSTER has built a stage that is close to a rock concert stage..

Don 79 TA

Still Fat....
we will be up there tonight
just made reservations at the London Bridge Resort
should be nice

Any gas stations in the area sell 110 octane gas?
I may need some extra fuel
only have two spare jugs with me,
hopefully the shoulder holds up to ride some more

Top Bottom