300/440/550 Anyone have a 73 or 74 js400?

jsd

always looking for original js400's looking for blue or red.
i have a painted 73 and on original green 74. would like t find a green or blue 73. they suck to ride but i like to show them off in my shop. people trip out...lol also always looking for new old stock for thos skis.
must restore !

I have a 73 Red 400. Starter the re-store about 2 years ago and the only thing done is bead blasted the entire motor and stripped down for prep for original paint job and graphics for me Personal Watercraft Collection...

Post a Pic of your!

I have a 73 Green in very good condition, complete and was running a few years ago before storage, I believe it is #468. Also have a very mint 74 or 75 yellow but am missing the motor. I bought them about 20 years ago, good conversation pieces.

I have a 73' model. Number 414 but im in Australia. It was imported here new and has been kept on mint condition... Everything is 100% original!!!

jsd

are you looking to buy one??

i know PJS man over at pwctoday has one for sale. it is a green V bottom.

i have a 73 but its been painted. i think its #473 and a have a original 74 but the handle pole has been repaired i want to restore them for my shop.
i like to show off the original decals on clean old schools. i have the 75,76 yellows as well. my 75 is really nice.
i talked to PJS man i cant afford thet one yet. but if its availible this summer i might take him up on it.

just got a cherry pair of 81 440's looking for an 82 i have an 83 really cherry 440 too. i am going to start posting history pics on my site in the next few days. take a nice color shot if every ski every made and post it. so people can identify and admire. anyway thanks . still always looking for olderskis to ad to my collection.

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
I have a 73 Green in very good condition, complete and was running a few years ago before storage, I believe it is #468. Also have a very mint 74 or 75 yellow but am missing the motor. I bought them about 20 years ago, good conversation pieces.

leave the '73 alone and original. it's worth a shytload of money.

Top Bottom