Anyone hear how Mike Serlin is doing?

Mike is home tonight and I am sure will be on here soon.
I will let him fill you guys in on all the details, but he is doing well. Will be hard to get through airport security from now on...but I think he will end up good as new.

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
Hey guys. I just got home after 8 days in the hospital. Thanks for all the great comments, it means a lot to me. I'll post more info about the break along with xrays soon, but I gotta go pass out.

BATMAN

I`m Rick James, BITCH !!!
Hey Brroo,

glad that you got out of the hospital yet...
Thanxx again for using your house while you was in hospital.
Hope to see you back on your JetSki soon...

See ya

AREK

Flash-FX

No Square..No Round..FX-1
Mike, sorry to hear about your break. Been there..broke that too. I was trying to get away from a inverted nose stab that went wrong (only from about 10'-12' bail). My leg got caught between the hood and handlepole.....Snap X 4 places. Segmented compound. No wetsuit and had to ride back like 3/4 mile to the truck. The doctors told me to take up piano :laughing:. I was carving turns in Miami 6 months later. Get Well! See you in Daytona...:Banane35:

Attachments

• meatball 1.jpg
    meatball 1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 73

douglee25

m3booooy
Mike, sorry to hear about your break. Been there..broke that too. I was trying to get away from a inverted nose stab that went wrong (only from about 10'-12' bail). My leg got caught between the hood and handlepole.....Snap X 4 places. Segmented compound. No wetsuit and had to ride back like 3/4 mile to the truck. The doctors told me to take up piano :laughing:. I was carving turns in Miami 6 months later. Get Well! See you in Daytona...:Banane35:

Nasty! Owie...

Doug

LBE

Eddie Would Go.

Does that thing have a shortened handle pole? DDDDAAMMMM!!

hope you feel better man. i broke the same thing before, 6 months youll be good to go. i am alittle better than 3 months into a broken femur right now and i was riding 4 weeks after they put the rod in my femur. youll be fine...

BATMAN

I`m Rick James, BITCH !!!
Hey guys,

I`m still RICK JAMES and I`ll be back in Daytona !!!!

@ Zach

no... my credit card didn`t work in USA. I left LAX with 0 $ in my pocket !
Next time I just come with cash ! But my tent was nice :)

mosquini

Looking for a fixed steer standup
Mike,
hope you heal up fast man. I'll be in california soon, once I get a surf ski we will have to hit up mexico when your gtg again. You will be stronger than ever. (at least that leg) :afro:

Yay! Good to know "The Amazing Top Serloin" is out of the hospital and well on his way to recovery. Mikey, Meesh, Jenn and I are counting on you being our "Cabin Boy" for Daytona again this year...you think you'll be up for it?

I have a pair of pink striped Fuel ankle socks that says you are ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom