anyone in austin install footholds?

Im doin mine right now to. Its not too bad. But Im with ya,wish a pro was here for back up. Mine are cut,just need to glass in. My motor is out too for reinforcement. My pole is ready to chop too.

I need to get busy

What kinda holds ya slappin on??

Last edited:
okay people, i'll compromise with y'all. i'm gonna do everything except the fiberglass work. cdubb, i don't know what type of footholds i'm using. i'm headed to austin jet skier later today and am hoping he'll help me with the decision.

onlyFX-1

Jace Forest...BRAP!
Whats up buddy?:twak: Bring your ski to my bro's house since you live right in front of him and i'll throw some in for ya. We can look for you some good holds too

Ericfox

Do it twice?That's DooDoo
the fiberglass part is the easiest part of the whole thing :)

check out my build thread for pics of my foothold install on my 07' --> it was my first time too...

When I started thinking about it- I was asking the same thing--> is there anyone in my area that can do this???? Because I did not want to mess up my ski... I will tell you this much--> do some research, buy good parts/material, take your time, drink a few beers -->and it will turn out exactly the way you wanted.

I will turn you onto a good supplier for all your fiberglass materials for the footholds and reinforcing--> US Composites - look them up on yahoo - you can order all your stuff online....

Use the epoxy mixed with cabosil to glue them in - and use the screw method to clamp the suckers down while your epoxy mix dries really good- then take those screws out and finish her up.

If I were to do things over again- I would still get my footholds from Steve at the Watercraft Factory.

Sorry for the really long post- but I am really confident that this is something that you will not regret doing yourself... it is kinda satisfying knowing you did it yourself IMO

Top Bottom