anyone know this waterbox ?

this one from my b1 its real big looks like it will hit my mach pipe once i get it re welded anyone else running a mach pipe if so how is it set up

Attachments

• pipe box b1 002.jpg
    pipe box b1 002.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 55
  • pipe box b1 001.jpg
    pipe box b1 001.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 50
yes its a good box. as good as a stock one but it wont blow up on ya. if you want a box with some performance gain you need to go to a rear mount raider box.

rear mount raider box ? as in under the battery mounting ? also someone told me to remove the rubber block under the engine as it can damage the hull in the surf is this something you guys do

Layne

Addicted.
yes its a good box. as good as a stock one but it wont blow up on ya. if you want a box with some performance gain you need to go to a rear mount raider box.

Haven't heard of that either? From pictures I can see they would flow extremely well. But I guess what I've heard is water boxes don't make too much of a difference in the first place.

seajm

Napkins..I fly a Starship
Haven't heard of that either? From pictures I can see they would flow extremely well. But I guess what I've heard is water boxes don't make too much of a difference in the first place.

WRONG..........Raider waterbox mod was by far the best low cost mod I could have done to my blaster. There is a night and day differance in low end thru mid. PITA, but worth it!

Top Bottom