300/440/550 Anyone know whats in this x2?

Kwit .. yea I think that vid maybe a tad fast .. maybe just a utube thing .. but it does rip .. cant be sped up to fast as it does pop out of the hole very nicely :) It has stock head and good comp at 150 both sides . Set up with a westcoast pipe ,westcoast manifold . 44 mukuni carb k&n flam arrestor , mariner waterbox , dual cooling and a nice clean pump with scat trac , I think #6 ....long ride plate i plan to be swapping to a cut stock ( to lighten the nose) also has umi steering /it is not for sale that is another X2 here i have for sale (that one is mostly stock) ask steeve802 he took it for a rip up in ipperwash . I think he will agree it was pretty quick for a 650 that is LOL .. he may also have some ideas for a X2 ( he used to race them ) .. but all you realy have to do is three main things on a good comp 650 engine ... aftermarket pipe impeller and carb ... I have a mariner pipe here with a larger chaber I may try onit .. also a jetenetics charging flywheel and maybe a 46 mukini carb i may try on it this summer :biggthumpup: if you need a umi steering setup keep your eyes on ebay I plan to sell mine off soon ( I have a earlier typ set up to pop on it ) wont go back to the floppy stock steering

Attachments

• x2engine.jpg
    x2engine.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 74
looks like a regular x2, doing its thing, to me.

maybe he has a billet throtle lever.

did anyone else notice the birds in the background flying at mach 1 and the cows wagging their tails like a lie detector test printer in harlem?

:haha:
oh yea I have a billet throttle lever too LOL just throw one of them on ..
I should throw the 750 from my sxi in there and thenit will just be a blur on youtube :biggrin:

Kwit

HowItShootIfitsPlastic
you would not believe how slow the x2 i have was. That thing was so slow and sluggish it was embarrasing. so ive never really rode a "healthy one". The motor blew in it so that was a pretty go indicators something was wrong. lol Cant wait to get this motor in this thing and try out one that can move its own weight

Top Bottom