anyone live close to wdk shop or visiting soon

swanny

not safe for clowns
I will be within 45 minutes of that dump later today, what do you mean "worth my while?"

Last edited:
What did you order and when did you order it?
contract date 2/15/09
items recieved
two f1 pre preg bottom hulls, 5/5/09
items owed
2 stainless rachet straps
3 sets of tubbies
6 tubes of plexus
2 wdk pro steering setups
(the steering was to make up for the promise date on the contract of 50 dollars a day credit will be issued past 3/10/09)
which is fine unless i have to pursue this further

I CALL JEFF ATLEAST 4 TIMES A DAY AND HE WILL NOT PICK UP AND I LEAVE MESSAGES
HIS CELL AND OFFICE

Last edited:
contract date 2/15/09
items recieved
two f1 pre preg bottom hulls, 5/5/09
items owed
2 stainless rachet straps
3 sets of tubbies
6 tubes of plexus

2 wdk pro steering setups
(the steering was to make up for the promise date on the contract of 50 dollars a day credit will be issued past 3/10/09)
which is fine unless i have to pursue this further

I CALL JEFF ATLEAST 4 TIMES A DAY AND HE WILL NOT PICK UP AND I LEAVE MESSAGES
HIS CELL AND OFFICE

dispute the charges for those items and buy them from someplace like wamiltons, trinity, team scream or virgin

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
I was impressed, I called the WDK shop last month, got the voicemail like I expected, left a message. Got a call back that night from Jeff, gave me his cell # and was super helpfull, chatted for a while and I told him I needed a piece to mount one of his pipes he gave me a couple more tips and said he would send me the plate for FREE!! We chatted once more between when he shipped it and I recieved it about some tuning stuff, answered my call the first ring. That was a month ago no mounting plate and he didn't return my last call. :stups:
I guess I can't complain to much, I got what I payed for :twak:

Last edited:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
At this point, I do feel bad for people that get burned by Waterdawg, but it's also completely expected. Eventually, no matter how much you spend with him, no matter what he says/signs, you will get messed over somehow, whether it's in not getting product, getting it way after promised, or not as you requested it.

It will happen, you will get messed over with Waterdawg eventually. Expect it.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Jeff is no doubt working on the next revolution in the world of jetskis.

Give him time. And money.

Well I just got my glue from him(plexus) but it is from 2006 .I called plexus and they said it is only good for 6 months, thats a good 300.00 from jeff
and still will not pick up the phone

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Well I just got my glue from him(plexus) but it is from 2006 .I called plexus and they said it is only good for 6 months, thats a good 300.00 from jeff
and still will not pick up the phone

Naw, Jeff will come through.
You just need to spend another 600 hours trying to get him to answer the phone.

Top Bottom