Super Jet Anyone recognize this machine?

Hello kitty eh? Where can i pick some of those up do u recommend large stickers or small ones im looking for bottom end mostly

Hello kitty eh? Where can i pick some of those up do u recommend large stickers or small ones im looking for bottom end mostly
You want to replace the blinker fluid and muffler bearings. Only use toro 2 stroke oil and for pure low end grunt your gonna want to run NGk br8es plugs but they have to be bought from a Honda dealership,

You want to replace the blinker fluid and muffler bearings. Only use toro 2 stroke oil and for pure low end grunt your gonna want to run NGk br8es plugs but they have to be bought from a Honda dealership,

Make sure you go with the synthetic blinker fluid. That's good for at least 10-15 more HP. If you want to go even faster, get the stage 3 stickers. I've heard amazing things about the flame stickers. I'm pretty sure the chrome flames are the fastest, but it may be model specific?????

Make sure you go with the synthetic blinker fluid. That's good for at least 10-15 more HP. If you want to go even faster, get the stage 3 stickers. I've heard amazing things about the flame stickers. I'm pretty sure the chrome flames are the fastest, but it may be model specific?????

i think the chrome ones are model specific... the blue ones are not...

JGringo

When in doubt, Throttle-out.
Haha Epic...

Welcome to the X, Lumpy. As you can see we don't discriminate (unless it involves couches).

Top Bottom