Super Jet Anyone recognize this machine?

JGringo

When in doubt, Throttle-out.
Whats wrong with couches i have one
besides its good entertainment watching fat people try to board their machines

That it is haha... This is a stand-up majority site though.

You can post about couches, but the general response will be to take it to PwcToday.com or GreenHulk.net

-Gringo

Whats wrong with couches i have one
besides its good entertainment watching fat people try to board their machines

The Blaster is the only sit down ski that has a forum section on this site, otherwise it's all stand-ups. Another good sit down site besides PWCToday is Greenhulk.net. Lots of good info on there for couches.

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Welcome aboard Lumpy! You are officially addicted now. And inducted. Definitely initiated.. Nuthin but love on this site!!

No clue on the skis history though. Post up some closer pics if you have questions about set up and stuff.

Welcome aboard Lumpy! You are officially addicted now. And inducted. Definitely initiated.. Nuthin but love on this site!!

No clue on the skis history though. Post up some closer pics if you have questions about set up and stuff.

U wanna see some pics let me get one for you

JGringo

That is pretty standard for them. The back bottom most edges get beat to hell pretty fast...

Start off with:

Model Year, stock or aftermarket F/A's, stock or aftermarket impeller, Salt-water or fresh-water, etc...

My guess is that it is a 2000-2001 Model year... It has been stripped of all of its original stickers and paint due to sun-damage and scratches... Probably has some sort of aftermarket impeller (because stock are cast and pretty much worth jacksh!t)... Judging by the Blowsion sticker, there is probably some billet parts spread throughout...

Depending on what you can or already did get this ski for, I would guess $2,800.00 to $3,500.00 (assuming a stock, running motor)...

As far as fixing the waterlogged characteristics, there are several threads about replacing the foam. The thread in my Sig is over the top because I was doing other installs, so I would not go that route unless you are installing footholds... I am sure someone will chime in with links, but the search box works great too.

-Gringo

JGringo

Its pretty soft and waterlogged any ideas on a temporary fix til next winters defoam/refoam

I have been told to drill a small hole as close to the bottom as possible on both sides of pump and leave the hull vertical in a heated area over winter... Obviously it has to be filled in with epoxy or something before riding in the spring. It is the best bandaid you can get without tearing into a re-foam situation.

2000 model i paid 32 for it
Stock dual carb 701
Protec trim and nozzle
has footholds dont know make and model
Umi steering
r&d intake grate
Stainless prop unsure of pitch and model

I was thinking of drilling out the rivots on the scupper valve and digging enough foam out to epoxy inside and out any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
For now I would drill and tap in some 1/4 20 bolts, or metric equivalent to keep it all metric in the bottom rear corners. Leave them in forever, because you will open them after every ride to keep it drained and dry. I put mine on the stand, then put a 1" stick of PVC under the front to elevate it and let it drain. I have done this with all my hulls and it works great. Simple and reliable. I can get ya a pic if needed.

That will work great once i get the sponge out of there i plan on putting drains on each side but thats next winter ima throw a bandaid on it to get me through the season

I rode waterlogged all this summer on my first real stand up, still had a good time. didnt know how bad it was until I went to Brigantine freeride and someone helped me lift my ski and right away asked if I was waterlogged. lol. I did two small holes, about a quart maybe a little more came out, but the foam is for sure wet I only let is sit for a few days. Gettin defoamed this winter.

Half flip95

Formerly pondracer95
whats the only thing cooler than having your ski covered in monster energy stickers?

...having your ski covered in monster energy AND jaegermister stickers

Top Bottom