FX-1 Anyone using a drop in pump mod? ie blowsion or bonzia bob

A modded "drop in" 144 works better than the stock fx1 pump but not as well as it does in a SJ. Lots of glass work required to get the most from a 144.

95FX1

brrrrraaaaaappppppp
^^wavedemon...thanx for that info as im looking for some help with my pump this winter and i have some of toms tubbies and love them...i will hit him up

and just joe i might sneak a few ideas from ya...amazing finished product u got there bud!!!

Just wondering what everyone thinks of the drop in 144 mods available. How does the drop in compair to the full fitted 144 or kawi 140. I am almost finished the kawi mod and it isn't bad to do but thinking about doing a drop in next time just cuz I hate glass work.

Went w/Bonzi. Drop in, no glass work, great upgrade. Not cheap. After gathering the necessary parts, paying for the welding, impeller, etc. . . I think I was in it 1200. Built two years ago. Since then, broke one drive shaft. Replaced with stock. When/if it snaps a second time, I will go with a cut down, beefier, couch shaft.

I ran all sorts of 122mm pump combinations before upgrading to the 144. No compare.

Top Bottom