Apology from SBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
After SBT's "apology", Javiert's engine thread is now completely removed and he is banned.

Way to go!

Moondance

Just plain me....
no skrit Matt

maybe they should unban all of us "baddies"

:biggrin:
nopengs.gif

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
After SBT's "apology", Javiert's engine thread is now completely removed and he is banned.

Way to go!

:bigeyes: "we will do everythign to are ablity to get you up and running" "PS: you account is now baned" ???????

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
ha, well, I'm glad you got a screen shot. The bummer part is, I didn't want to get banned. I don't always agree with Bryans admin methods, but I LIKE the community. All the clueless couchers included. If someone doesn't help enlighten them, they will never know the wonders of standup/sport watercraft.

I don't really get it though....i wasn't even trying to tell people to go to another site. I just thought it was funny that the previous post was something so childish. "If you don't like it, well then just leave!" Sounds like something an 8 year old would say. I was just pointing out that SOME people did just that. I found the situation humorous......honestly, I wouldn't have posted it if I thought i was going to get banned.

//Oh, and my ban is listed as "permanent". The most ironic thing about all of this is that, just yesterday, I referred a guy I met on the water to pwctoday.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
is it possible for PWCtoday to unsend an email letting me know that response were made to a thread? my gmail isn't showing some incriminating replies...

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
ha, well, I'm glad you got a screen shot. The bummer part is, I didn't want to get banned. I don't always agree with Bryans admin methods, but I LIKE the community. All the clueless couchers included. If someone doesn't help enlighten them, they will never know the wonders of standup/sport watercraft.

I don't really get it though....i wasn't even trying to tell people to go to another site. I just thought it was funny that the previous post was something so childish. "If you don't like it, well then just leave!" Sounds like something an 8 year old would say. I was just pointing out that SOME people did just that. I found the situation humorous......honestly, I wouldn't have posted it if I thought i was going to get banned.

//Oh, and my ban is listed as "permanent". The most ironic thing about all of this is that, just yesterday, I referred a guy I met on the water to pwctoday.
sorry jerry, I tried to warn you.

Aaron, yep, I'm banned.

I did find that comment above funny though, they will do all they can to help me, but they'll ban me first! lol

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
poor sole.

That makes me wonder, is there any way to delete any and every post I have made over there?

I like to help ( when I can), but I realize now that any input from me over there is basically an advertisement for SBT.

Id rather remove all of my personal content, posts and photos from that site.

I cant edit any old posts though?

any ideas?

I need to read the user agreement again, possibly I signed off on them owning anything i posted.

Turbo-Spun

Bada Bing!
Every post or thread has been deleted or locked over there. I'm glad to see that everyone has pretty much moved over here. I sure have. I don't want anything to do with those POS's. I have had 5 posts deleted in 2 hours over there though I'm not banned yet.

-Zack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom