Apology from SBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
that didnt take long.

reply from SBT.

"
Feel free not to participate, but removal of your contributions is not an option, it is data owned 100% by SBT on our server.

"

Ill research the legalities a bit, since there is no clause in the user agreement, then Ill call my attorney and see what it will take.

don't do that.

I"m with jerry. those couchers over there need our help. I didn't want to get banned. I didn't break any rules either.

Ah ******** them.

I didn't break any rules under SBT rule (read: I DID under robs rule:) ) and ended up banned.

Then when I wanted to simply view the posts again I had to sign up so i could see pictures, and i got perm banned for that.

don't do that.

I"m with jerry. those couchers over there need our help. I didn't want to get banned. I didn't break any rules either.

Thats what I'm saying.

I got banned too.

I didn't want to get banned yet. I was very careful about what I said. I figured I could do more to fight SBT by remaining a legitimate member.

Oh well, f*ck em!

michael950

for me to POOP on!
This is my last post on the subjet:

May I make a request to cease this topic. We know SBTs true colors, I know it is fun to gossip, but lets not make this beautyshoptoday.com

The damage is done, SBT could have avoided this entire situation had they shown restraint from their powers and provided a little customer support on the forums.

Turbo-Spun said:
I think it will only get worse! Look at the great job of a coverup thay have done! Banned like 7-8 people and counting and erased or locked hundreds of posts and threads. This thing has started a wildfire across the net. And hopefully it will burn SBT bad in the end. This was a good chance for SBT to show how well they take care of thier customers, but due to certian "powers" that be, they royaly f'ed that up in front of an audience of THOUSANDS. This is a SAD SAD day in the history of SBT.

As posted on PWCToday

Last edited:
Proof Positive......

Know what would be funny.......slam pwctoday with multiple posts.......as many as I can until I got banned.......lol

Unbelievable.......this is proof positive that pwctoday is not only banning people from their site for what they deem "inappropriate" comments/behavior.....but I just got banned because of the above comment on this site..........I've got half an itch to call that rat

He's prob just refreshing the thread and any little comment he doesnt like, bam you're gone.

Too bad Bryan cant run a website or secure it worth ********!

With just an aol account and a clear of your cookies you can be back on. Then his round 2 security is even more funny.

******** You dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom