April 2010 - roll call!

Melmack

(Timothy)
Change me to a big maybe

Maybe nothing! Grab a bunk in my camper or a room with evryrone else and come ride one of our skis. You are required to come to LSFR. No excuses. Who needs fuel, compression and spark when you have friends skis to kill in the salt water? Get your but to LSFR and we'll worry what your riding when we get there.

Melmack

(Timothy)
The 3' rule can probably be pushed a bit. We could also stack like 10 3' fires right next to each other right?

And don't mind Sandman's inability to read back a few pages. He's old. I'm suprised he knows how to use a computer at all.

Just mess'n with you Charels, glad your planing on being there! Camping/Riding between markers 27-29

Last edited:

Melmack

(Timothy)
So, what about shirts, hoodies ect? I am willing to take this on as long as someone dose the logo we all agree on. I'll do the shirts for $15 each and hoodies for $20 as long as everyone pays up front. Understand I'm making $1 per shirt/hoodie for my trouble and to cover a few extras just in case. This is the same price and supplier that SteveOwe used last spring. The quality is very good. Any interest? We can do it through my company so can take credit cards and do refunds easily but there will be tax. What do you all think? I will need to know pretty quick.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
So, what about shirts, hoodies ect? I am willing to take this on as long as someone dose the logo we all agree on. I'll do the shirts for $15 each and hoodies for $20 as long as everyone pays up front. Understand I'm making $1 per shirt/hoodie for my trouble and to cover a few extras just in case. This is the same price and supplier that SteveOwe used last spring. The quality is very good. Any interest? We can do it through my company so can take credit cards and do refunds easily but there will be tax. What do you all think? I will need to know pretty quick.
logo here --------> http://www.x-h2o.com/showpost.php?p=886285&postcount=81

Top Bottom